• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

delta english tutoring (1 Viewer)

artmusee

HSC
why did every admin worker protest resign?
my perspective on what happened as a newbie staff:

the director one day attacked one of the receptionists via email by scolding him and making some weird demands, then forwarded that email to every single staff member to humiliate him or whatever reason. admin dude probably saw that everyone else got CCd as if it were the town square. people started talking about the email saying woah that was uncalled for I wonder what happened to him and then we heard that he quit and people were teary when he packed up his stuff for real less than a day after the email. chain of events then started and more and more receptionists quit following him since he seemed to be one of the senior ones. then some teachers quit then some more senior people quit and people were like oh no this is a burning ship better run. We have new receptionists now though but they keep getting replaced..

Was a shame I liked the reception dude he had a spreadsheet of food recommendtions.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

the director one day attacked one of the receptionists via email by scolding him and making some weird demands, then forwarded that email to every single staff member to humiliate him or whatever reason. admin dude probably saw that everyone else got CCd as if it were the town square. people started talking about the email saying woah that was uncalled for I wonder what happened to him and then we heard that he quit and people were teary when he packed up his stuff for real less than a day after the email. chain of events then started and more and more receptionists quit following him since he seemed to be one of the senior ones. then some teachers quit then some more senior people quit and people were like oh no this is a burning ship better run. We have new receptionists now though but they keep getting replaced..

Was a shame I liked the reception dude he had a spreadsheet of food recommendtions.
out of curiosity can you share the food recommendations sheet

igor9

HSC
don't do delta please for the love of god. it is not worth it, you might as well use the resources ur school give u for english and practice yourself at home, just get tutoring for something like maths to stay competitive if you don't already have it. PS: I took a trial lesson a year back when i was starting Year 11, and then I left coz it was not anything special. Now I am top 20 in English in I would say maybe a Top 15 school for English in the state, so you really don't need tutoring for English if you know what ur doing.

ekk42

HSC
N/A

are you still admin there? i heard they were all new ...
and YES the food rec spreadsheet sounds so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)