Depression? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
Re: i don't know

ick at all new time nature remedies. god knows its all shit.

Id rather stick to the old fashioned thing. Keep everything bottled up and never let anyone know you'r ehurt. Works for me.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC

ick at all new time nature remedies. god knows its all shit.

Id rather stick to the old fashioned thing. Keep everything bottled up and never let anyone know you'r ehurt. Works for me.

you seem to have a great time telling us (bos) about your depression and issues.

faggot. why havent you stopped posting yet?

XPac2

HSC

well, simly because i choose not to listen to some hyped up, low - down little punk.

boris

Banned
HSC

hyped up and low down

XPac2

HSC

o noez boris I got told by xpac2 :( I might have to start posting in the depression thread
you were her already you retard. Oh an btw, you should be proud, you have truly exceeded yourself in retardation this time.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC

you were her already you retard. Oh an btw, you should be proud, you have truly exceeded yourself in retardation this time.

...... omfg thats lawl.

...... not going to even bother.

irony dick.... irony.

shell.q

HSC

i'm on zoloft atm, shit does nothing.
why dont u tell your gp or psyc that then?

i just keep going on different ones till we find the right med, witch is a pain in the arse.

as for whoever mentioned before that people with depression should just be happy. i damn wish it was that easy like when someone said to me the other dy, u were only in hospital for the attention. i flipped, i wish i only wanted attention this would be ten times easier to beat if it was.

boris

Banned
HSC

why dont u tell your gp or psyc that then?

i just keep going on different ones till we find the right med, witch is a pain in the arse.

as for whoever mentioned before that people with depression should just be happy. i damn wish it was that easy like when someone said to me the other dy, u were only in hospital for the attention. i flipped, i wish i only wanted attention this would be ten times easier to beat if it was.
yeah ok good point

but why dont you just be happy instead of taking drug? surely it couldnt be that hard? if im having a bad day or something i just be happy then its a good day. maybe you should try doing that instead of taking drugs?

shell.q

HSC
ok, i believ e some people dont need the drugs, but they do get given out these days just like the pill you ask for it and it is given to you.
so yes, some people can just smile when they are down, in different cases it might be a while.
others it might be a chemical imbalance as probably oalready said. yes we can smile and be happy true, but deep inside you still feel the burning pain.
i smile and be happy, i am only depressed around people who care to show im ok or not. if im ok.....well of course i will be happy if i am, but if im not feeling okay i wont put on the smile for them
i think i have just gone off into a tangent.

HalcyonSky

HSC
ok, i believ e some people dont need the drugs, but they do get given out these days just like the pill you ask for it and it is given to you.
so yes, some people can just smile when they are down, in different cases it might be a while.
others it might be a chemical imbalance as probably oalready said. yes we can smile and be happy true, but deep inside you still feel the burning pain.
i smile and be happy, i am only depressed around people who care to show im ok or not. if im ok.....well of course i will be happy if i am, but if im not feeling okay i wont put on the smile for them
i think i have just gone off into a tangent.

attention whore

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
This is aimed at people that have battled/are battling depression, and also to people that have friends that have been/are depressed.

How did it affect your life?

How did you deal with it?

Did you seek help? Who?

Is it fair on friend/s if you lean on them during this time?

Please only serious posters
made me feel pretty shit.

kept it all inside me, didnt show it on the outside much, would deny anything is wrong if asked.

didnt seek help.

didnt really lean on friends, just did stuff to take my mind off it.

probably not a good thing to keep it all in, every now and then, like every month/few months or so i'd completely snap at someone, and they'd be like 'wtf's ur problem, you're never angry', keeping everything in probably isnt healthy or u'd end up unleashing random bursts of rage every now and then like i do.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
made me feel pretty shit.

kept it all inside me, didnt show it on the outside much, would deny anything is wrong if asked.

didnt seek help.

didnt really lean on friends, just did stuff to take my mind off it.

probably not a good thing to keep it all in, every now and then, like every month/few months or so i'd completely snap at someone, and they'd be like 'wtf's ur problem, you're never angry', keeping everything in probably isnt healthy or u'd end up unleashing random bursts of rage every now and then like i do.

hey man why didnt you just be happy instead of being sad?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
guys, if ever you feel like your life is crap, just watch some "to catch a predator". honestly, the predicaments these individuals find themselves in makes your own situation just look so trivial.

like so:

[youtube]dBlyAxdvBfo[/youtube]

depression: gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)