desperado (1 Viewer)

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
would you think that it would seem desperate if you smsed someone you liked twice about meeting up..without reply and then you called them shortly after

-i mean..you don't want to give off the wrong impression do you?

HSC
depends...are you a guy or a girl?

note: I just looked at what I wrote and sounded somewhat rude... but i guess it still sorta depends on that.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
her username is kaitie, her gender says female, and her avatar is a female - im assuming shes a female..

i dunno, i dont usually sms people again if they dont reply to my sms the first time... How far away was the 'meet up'? if it was on the day then yeah, i'd prolly sms and call them to see if they were still coming so i wouldnt waste my time going to the specified place only to be stood up..

Yeah i dont really have an opinion.. if you constantly sms and call them about it they're prolly going to get pissed off and not want to come because it might seem like you are nagging them or whatever..
just take it a step at a time, if he likes you, he'll wanna meet up and he'll reply to your sms or send you his own asking if you wanna meet up

HSC
her username is kaitie, her gender says female, and her avatar is a female - im assuming shes a female..
mmm...good point.

I reckon that doing what you did looked or sounded desperate. When you do it 10 or 20 times in one day sounds desperate.

and then you called them shortly after
Why did ya sms him, then ring 'them' afterwards?? and if you meant you called him afterwards, was it to confirm the sms?

I personally believe that females have the right to send sms-es and ring people on a constant basis, but i find annoying if guys do that (however sexist my opinion may sound).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
hey kait! sup man.
i dont have much advice- dont stalk people though, you can get into jail and stuff.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
kaitie said:
would you think that it would seem desperate if you smsed someone you liked twice about meeting up..without reply and then you called them shortly after

He doesn't want you. Deal.

If he wanted to hit that, he'd be all over you. He's probably waiting for something better, then if he's willing to settle for you, then he might call you back in a week or so.

Mediocrity, get used to it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Depends, if you messaged them with the messages spaced say 3 minutes apart and then whinged about having no reply, I'd say you were a tad obsessive.

What was his tone when you called him?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Komaticom said:
For complicated matters like dating, just call em. Save SMS for breaking up.
hell no!! other way round i say! or if you're desperate to save credit, only call them at the beginning/end of the relationship and send them billions of sms' a day while you're together. simple.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't think I would keep trying to get in contact with them. If they didn't bother to reply back to me I'd lose interest and think they probably aren't interested thats why they aren't replying.
How long have you waited for a response?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
he could also be playing hard to get..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Guys don't play hard to get, except if they're unsure and want to put off any decision about pursuing a relationship for a few weeks.

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
Well. i haven't written for a long time. haven't been browsing the boards and completely forgot i wrote this.long story short- i stopped messaging him. and then he started messaging me a hell of a lot and asked me what i was doing and whether i could see him sorta stuff and he started putting "xoxo" at the end of messages and writing to me at odd times like 2 am...so i presumed he was probably drunk when he was writing this but it was nice to receive the attention too. He said recently that he'd see me on NYE- and all my friends thought this meant that something was going to happen. But he turned up on NYE with another girl, introduced her to me and then proceeded to kiss her at midnight right in front of me when I was with my mates watching the fireworks.
Hey it happens..you move on.
SO there is the beginning and end of it all- just to wrap things up.

Hope everyone had an awesome NYE and are enjoying the new year.:)

rand0m3r

HSC
my heart goes out to you kaitie... that sounds very, very harsh...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
kaitie said:

It looks pretty desperate, or at least interested. Ironically, that's less likely to get you action.
kaitie said:
the story ends well...i hooked up with someone hotter and nicer last night-
Nicer. Boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)