Diagnostic Chem1011 test (1 Viewer)

orcevalm

HSC
hi guys
So I haven't done HSC or Prelim Chemistry and im doing Chem1011 Semester2.(Prelim is only assumed)

1. There is going to be a Diagnostic test in the beginning of the Semester and will i do well if i go through Prelim Chem throughout Semester1 before doing the test Semester2?

2. Is the test really hard and what does doing "poorly" and doing "well" mean specifically? cos i don't want to do the Chem1001

Any advice would be appreciated :)

HSC
Uni Grad
1. The diagnostic test isn't actually a test that you do as an exam - you just take it home and do it in your spare time. Also I reckon preliminary chemistry is helpful for the test - it's a lot of the basic stuff (elements and compounds).

2. The test isn't that difficult to do - if you get below 10/20 then it means you're doing poorly. Anything above that is okay. Then that said I know plenty of people who haven't done chemistry for prelim/HSC (myself included) and still managed to do okay or do quite well in the course. They probably did badly in that diagnostic test but still managed to work harder in the end.

orcevalm

HSC
oh ok sweet thanks, cos i was really worried about it since i thought it was an in-class exam and u had to know basically everything in Prelim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)