Did anyone else find the exam.. (1 Viewer)

H.S.What?

HSC
Jayphen said:
I did 2U for year 11, and then dropped, and had to learn the whole prelim course because although it was much easier, it still made no sense to me because I hadn't learnt it yet.
same here.

Firnovvwen

HSC
Nice one Board of Studies

I quite liked the General exam. I had only a few questions not yet attempted and still had 30 minutes to go.

I'm so happy. I didn't even really study. I hope that doesn't show in my marks though.

Picle

HSC
Everyone Should Stop Just Going Off Pc's Answers Lol I Bet You He Didnt Get Them Alright.....god Stop Thinking He's King Shit Who Really Cares The Mark You Get In The End From Bos Will Determine It

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
Its interesting how everyone has varied opinions about how easy or hard the exam was. Also compared to 2004's.
Personally, I think for me, its was MUCH easier that 2004's, but thats because I didnt study for when we were practicing it.
I feel confident in my mark, but some multiple choice ones I wasnt sure about.

I think that it turned out easier for those who studied alot more and felt that they had, so they were confident.

Mandy101

HSC
I didn't think 2004 was harder, but I do think it was more time consuming. They had to construct a graph - the only thing we had to draw was a stem and leaf plot.

HSC
Mandy101 said:
I didn't think 2004 was harder, but I do think it was more time consuming. They had to construct a graph - the only thing we had to draw was a stem and leaf plot.
And a tree diagram, if that counts.. but I agree.

Zohab

To kool for skool
HSC
Annoyed at the easiness

Yeh, the exam was preety easy, there was very little thought provoking questions. They just seemed like the basic questions you would find in your text book. I'm fairly confident that I got close enough to 100. the exam was a bit to easy for my liking.
It does annoy me a little that it was so easy this means that the marks are a little more bunched up near the top. I left my multiple choice for last and had 50 minutes to do the 22 questions in! I went over the rest of the exam a few times and checked every question twice and found only a 2 mistakes. But what annoys me is that some1 who may not be as capable as me in general maths would have been able to find more mistakes in there time they had left over at the end of the exam. So really when you think about it the exam did not provide an accurate reflection of people's capabilities.
Ahwell atleast we don't have to do maths ever again, even though i sort of liked it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)