Did everyone actually remember to... (1 Viewer)

themanman

HSC
N/A
If you write a prepared response and don't answer the question you are capped at C-range. Please ask a senior marker.
I never said you had to use the words of the question.
yeh thats about right

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesfirst

HSC
If you write a prepared response and don't answer the question you are capped at C-range.
I never said you had to use the words of the question.
You made an assumption that his essay didn't answer the question when you don't know what his essay was even about.

anyway sorry for being rude. >.> :) I'll try to be careful next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
You made an assumption that his essay didn't answer the question when you don't know what his essay was even about.

anyway sorry for being rude. >.> :) I'll try to be careful next time.
I don't think anyone prepared for a question asking how a connection to place influences belonging and not belonging, so it's easy to assume his prepared answer didn't answer the question.
Please don't be so rude.

themanman

HSC
N/A
I don't think anyone prepared for a question asking how a connection to place influences belonging and not belonging, so it's easy to assume his prepared answer didn't answer the question.
Please don't be so rude.
lol

gah so many kids in my fuckin grade expected place

...yet everyone forgot to TELL ME

and im coming 1st the cunts, i shud be the first person told

jamesfirst

HSC
Please don't be so rude.
heaps of people prepared for place.

I'm one of them

Skriker

HSC
I just spoke about how Billy was influenced too leave as he did not belong to his home because of his abusive father and that Billy and Old Bill connected through the train carriage which had influenced them too belong because of their differences. Wasn't that bad guys :)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I just spoke about how Billy was influenced too leave as he did not belong to his home because of his abusive father and that Billy and Old Bill connected through the train carriage which had influenced them too belong because of their differences. Wasn't that bad guys :)
So, you touched the question.
That's capable of a 12/15.

HSC
Uni Grad
I spoke about how the Skryznecki's did not attain a sense of belonging in 'Migrant Hostel' due to the fact that the migrants were disconnected from the rest of society from their hostel. I also stated that in '10 Mary Street', that the family had a sense of belonging since they were connected from their home to the outer world, linking their Polish and Australian culture.

now just hoping that I can get around a 12/15 for what I wrote...

Edit: I think I put influenced somewhere, but I definitely know that I put the word 'influenced' in one of my topic sentences

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
Your assumption is way too hilarious.

rofl at your confidence. My whole essay was about how the environment (place) affects one's perception and effect of belonging/not belonging

Wentworth

HSC
perceptions of belonging just means sense of belonging or feelings of belonging. It's inherent, really, because any 'belonging' that we experience is our own 'perceived' relationship to peoples/places/language/whatever, the focus was place not perceptions
Just what I was thinking after the exam. I was worried for a bit there when my friend asked me if I discussed PERCEPTIONS <-- yes he actually put emphasis on this word :/

lockedbox

HSC
focus on the whole question? on how connection with place influences one's perceptions on belonging or not belonging?

nope, I was too busy freaking out about how the heck I was suposed to link strictly ballroom to places

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
every1 who did AYLI

if u didnt mention shakespeares dramatic craft - marks lost in time and space

Skriker

HSC
So, you touched the question.
That's capable of a 12/15.
Yeah, i pretty much used the words from the question too make it not look like a prepared response LOL, also my planned response was gunn as it was all about how both characters were influenced too leave and how the characters were influenced too connect too eachother because of their differences in in the train carriage. So my planned response pretty much 'fitted in' with the question and same with my related text which was PERFECT for the question it was like.......OMG! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)