Did everyone have old ladies as their supervisors that had no idea what to do?? (1 Viewer)

mahmoudali

HSC
lol yes. So basically, they took around 10 hours to collect all of our papers, and just before we were about to be let out... one supervisor goes "Oh wait, I forgot to read this instruction. Did everyone write their Prescribed Text on the cover of Section III"..... You would not believe the sound of the collective groan.... Had to rehand ALL papers back and then COLLECT ALL AGAIN... sigh.
yeah they told us to write it 5 seconds into the test

yasminee96

HSC
Have a friend whose supervisors started letting people IN to the exam hall at 11:20, didn't start till about 11:40-50 and finished at 1:30.

Someone needs to explain to me where BOS find their supervisors haha.

iBibah

HSC
Wonder if it was only our school.. haha but they read it from the instruction booklet thing.. haha :p
we were told that bos advised them to instruct everyone to write down their prescribed text on the section 3 booklet too, though ours didnt forget

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Yeah I had old ladies.

I swear one of them fell asleep standing up.

enak101

HSC
We had a mixture of old men and ladies. Like 6 of them for our hall full of 15 kids. The lady that signed off for me I think wrote I had too many 'extra booklets' on my blue sheet but everything else is fine.

enak101

HSC
I remember when I was in HS, our teachers had us thinking that the HSC Supervisors would throw you out for breathing too loud. Turns out that they were way more slack than our regular teachers.
Yeah we were told they took it extremely serious and even looking at someone could get you a zero. Everyone was well behaved but they didn't say anything to anyone regarding that stuff.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Had 3 supervisors... one had no clue.

xxcc

HSC
Started on time and left around 1:40?
They were pretty organised ^__^

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
With writing our prescribed texts on the cover, I remember the supervisors telling us to do it, but I didn't do it lol
Does that impact me in any way?

mahmoudali

HSC
With writing our prescribed texts on the cover, I remember the supervisors telling us to do it, but I didn't do it lol
Does that impact me in any way?
yes your atar will be dropped to 65 if your lucky but most probably 45

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember for my yearly exams, I'd have this one lady and she would always sniffle and clear her throat, yuck! Do you get people like that??

NWO

HSC
Our supervisors were good. They checked our booklets individually

hyperr

HSC
haha we had old ladies too and apparently they were the exact same ones that supervised the year 10 SC. they let us talk and were much more chill than our usual school teachers

Web Addict

HSC
Lol. This thread is so funny.

By the way, my supervisers were slow and old. First of all, they didn't give the English Advanced students the reading booklet until we told them during reading time. After a long 5 minutes, they finally managed to give it to us. Secondly, they kept as in as they took so long to sign everyone off.

LifeItsSelf

HSC
On peoples blue sheet with your name and student number, was there a photo of you next to it? At my school there were three of us that had out photos printed onto the sheet haha It was strange!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)