Did you choose the High School you now attend or did your Parents force it on you? (1 Viewer)

Did you choose the High School you now go to?

• Yes it was my choice

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No my parents forced me to go to a particular school

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
Re: Did you choose the High School you now attend or did your Parents force it on you

i wanted to goto hogwarts

i didnt get a letter

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Did you choose the High School you now attend or did your Parents force it on you

hahaha I wanted to go to Nike Academy but failed.

HSC
N/A

Got into a range of selective schools. But went with the option easier to get to. >_>
My folks regretted their choice and wanted to move me last year end...
I would be at NSG right now if I went through with it.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

There seems to be a lot of responses in which you've been forced to go to a certain school. The only way I see that being fair to a child is if the parents couldn't afford the fees to a certain prestigious school. I'm quite surprised.
Nup. My parents are just shit.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

There seems to be a lot of responses in which you've been forced to go to a certain school. The only way I see that being fair to a child is if the parents couldn't afford the fees to a certain prestigious school. I'm quite surprised.

Hopefully you'll all get a say in what University you go to - after all it is your life.
Alot of pushy parents. My parents said I had to go to a school which I can get to

i wanted to goto hogwarts

i didnt get a letter
Neither did I :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)