• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

different law schools (2 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
velox said:
it'll probably be gone by the time you have the money for the car let alone the plate.
must... graduate... sooner... *piles on law subjects*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bearpooh said:
However, that car need not be expensive.
You can get corporate finance for around 6% through CBFC ( I assume that you
are incorporated ).
So you pay around 18K per year.
yeah, if you wanna amortise your car loan over 50 bloody years... :rolleyes:

using the loan amortisation formula (QMA dear):

n = 50
A = 300K
r = 0.06

R = A x [ r / 1 - (1 + r)^-n ] = approx 19K

edit: btw, if you plug in R = 18K, A = 300K, r = 0.06, and attempt to solve for n, you actually find that R never decreases to 18K because as n approaches positive infinity, (1 + r)^-n approaches but never reaches 0 (horizontal asymptote at y = 0).

and i still suck at math :(

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
uni life is okay... there's a shitload more freedom. the range between bludging and extremely-hardworking is broad, with extrema at both ends. people of all political/racial/religious associations... pool, chix, big campus etc.

no drunken US college romps though.

X

xeuyrawp

Frigid said:
present for tim :uhhuh:
Hhahaha. That is so good. I love it.

If I had that car and number plate, I'd have to be a reaaaal jerk. You know, I'd scream in late to court, stop my car in the middle of the street, and when a cop told me I couldn't park there, I'd throw all this money in his face, and remind him that his 30K a year salary isn't going to support his child, wife, and rent out at Parramatta.

I'd get all my lackies to carry all my shit, and if I'd run out of shit to carry, I'd get suitcases and fill them with bricks and tell them to run like the wind. Any hotties would get a constant slap on the ass and the reminder that they're my personal property.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
I'd get all my lackies to carry all my shit, and if I'd run out of shit to carry, I'd get suitcases and fill them with bricks and tell them to run like the wind. Any hotties would get a constant slap on the ass and the reminder that they're my personal property.
bahahahhaa.

*plugplug* Anonymous Lawyer.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Don't you like Uni life?
I wish I was in uni now...high school sucks! Right now I am typing up notes for Global Environmental law which is the most boring topic ever...if I have to explain why declarations are soft law and treaties are hard law pursuant to artcile 38(1) ICJ statute I am going to scream!!!

PwarYuex said:
Hhahaha. That is so good. I love it.

If I had that car and number plate, I'd have to be a reaaaal jerk. You know, I'd scream in late to court, stop my car in the middle of the street, and when a cop told me I couldn't park there, I'd throw all this money in his face, and remind him that his 30K a year salary isn't going to support his child, wife, and rent out at Parramatta.
LOL :D

X

xeuyrawp

Asquithian said:
Ah I can see it now :p

I dont think I'd be one for customised numbers plates and such.
I wouldn't mind

MIN E on my MINI. It's clever, simple, yet still remains lame.

velox said:
Did you know Parramatta has the lowest unemployment rate in sydney?
It's got the lowest unemployment rate for people trying to look for work, yes. You find "unemployment" is highest in the richer areas, where people don't work.

frigid said:
bahahahhaa.

*plugplug* Anonymous Lawyer.
Yeh, that's what I was thinking. Heh

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
if there was still rep, i'd massively-rep you mr pwaryuex. in the meantime, your prose gets pride of place within my siggy :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
It's got the lowest unemployment rate for people trying to look for work, yes. You find "unemployment" is highest in the richer areas, where people don't work.
mr velox, you do know that the statistical definition of unemployment is defined as people who have been looking for work within the last four weeks and are ready to work within the next two weeks, right?

those that are 'permanently' unemployed are not categorised 'unemployed', but are deemed not as a part of the labour force.

X

xeuyrawp

Frigid said:
if there was still rep, i'd massively-rep you mr pwaryuex. in the meantime, your prose gets pride of place within my siggy :)
Heh, good to know.

I've made it into two people's sigs now! THE POWER! *charges up*

Frigid said:
mr velox, you do know that the statistical definition of unemployment is defined as people who have been looking for work within the last four weeks and are ready to work within the next two weeks, right?

those that are 'permanently' unemployed are not categorised 'unemployed', but are deemed not as a part of the labour force.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, although you said it so much better :p

Also, I didn't know the four weeks/two weeks thing.

From memory, the highest level of people not working is Roseville or somewhere similar, which is the Florida of Sydney (retirement).

Last edited by a moderator:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
to add, i remember that 'employment' is defined something like 1 hour of work per week :rolleyes:
PwarYuex said:
Mr Wen?

Well now I need to know your first name, Frigid.
that is my first name (or part thereof; the first character) ;)

X

xeuyrawp

Frigid said:
to add, i remember that 'employment' is defined something like 1 hour of work per week :rolleyes:that is my first name ;)
Wen is your first name?

Oh.... So it's the first part of your Chinese name? Have you got a Anglocised one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)