dirty talk: yes/no? what do girls like to hear during sex? (1 Viewer)

aaaa

yes oh baby dirty talk rocks my world ...... do you you thinks its cool for 2 females to makeout, cause i rekon its the best fun i have ever had ..... i need a male or female date for my formal anyone interested .... please take this seriously ..... please contact littlemisshol23@hotmail.com ... i like sex .....

Götterfunken

HSC
Well I'm sitting at home. I haven't had a shower for days. My armpits smell like the fish markets on a hot day. I'm covered in my own filth. I'm drolling a mixture of spit and candy all down my stained shirt.

Did that work for you Dreamerish?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Well I'm sitting at home. I haven't had a shower for days. My armpits smell like the fish markets on a hot day. I'm covered in my own filth. I'm drolling a mixture of spit and candy all down my stained shirt.

Did that work for you Dreamerish?
Dirty talk in the wrong context.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Robchild said:
i reckon its grouse
I think the word "grouse" is grouse. Been a while since I heard it.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yesgentlemen said:
In the 'take it bitch, you like that don't you, you dirty little whore' vein, I'd be headed towards agreeing with you.
yeah, thats what i mean. it always depends. if its abusive like that, i fdont know if there is a worse turnoff

dany_starlet

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
depends on what is being said.
That's it. What kind of dirty? Sexy/naughty dirty or rude/harrassment dirty!?

And are you talking about on the phone or in the bed (or where ever you do it!?) ?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
dany_starlet said:
That's it. What kind of dirty? Sexy/naughty dirty or rude/harrassment dirty!?

And are you talking about on the phone or in the bed (or where ever you do it!?) ?
sexy/naughty dirty = awesome
rude/harrassment dirty = not awesome

can be said anywhere private. although i always found dirty talk best during phone sex.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I like to hear my boy describe what he wants to do to me, and then like pretty tame things like 'you're so hard' (obviously me saying it to him hehe) and stuff, I think it spices it up just that little bit, silent sex is so bland, but I think abusive stuff would be really weird!

The first time I had fone sex with my boyfriend was absolutely awesome, cos I didn't know he had it in him! It was so exciting to be naughty in the middle of the night!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I think the word "grouse" is grouse. Been a while since I heard it.
I thought it went out of fashion about the same time as the mullet and acid wash jeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)