dirty talk: yes/no? what do girls like to hear during sex? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
sexy/naughty dirty = awesome
rude/harrassment dirty = not awesome
I agree.
I only have a problem with it when it's uncalled for from some stranger..That's when it becomes inappropriate,also if someone says something like this-

yesgentlemen said:
In the 'take it bitch, you like that don't you, you dirty little whore' vein, I'd be headed towards agreeing with you.

Last edited:

sabdow

HSC
there are different contexts of dirty talk obviously. i prefer telling girls how beautiful they are, and how much they turn me on, and how good they smell/look/feel etc. just so they can enjoy themselves and feel flattered, rather than talking dirty

if i met a different kind of dingleberry sheeler who liked a bit of dirty talk i guess i wouldnt mind that much but there are exceptions. the thing is, you never know when you are going to be caught up in a situation that really turns you off like;

"Take your pants off and shit on my chest you dirty, dirty boy"

V

val_dramaqueen

anorexic_chick said:
ditto... ;)

dirty dirty talk - not so much.. I'd probably just end up laughing and ruin the mood... :rolleyes:
hahahaha ditto to that
reminds me of the scream movie "i've gonna shit on your face. i'm gonna fart in your mouth!...too dirty?"

sabdow

HSC
she's anorexic.

the dirty talk she is referring to is obviously

"yeah bitch, you eat that chicken wing!"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i just can't dirty talk for some reason. i mean i'm too embarassed to try.
actually when i'm absolutely drunk i might

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
sabdow said:
she's anorexic.

the dirty talk she is referring to is obviously

"yeah bitch, you eat that chicken wing!"
Oh how you turned me on just then... tell me more you dirty little shit muncher you :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I like it when i smear your face with your own shit, that face you make is like a cute little angel, now suck that crunchy shit off my penis bitch and get up here and dump on my face!

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
Ummm...I was actually being sarcastic - hence the eye rolling icon -

Now that's the kind of dirty talk that would set me off laughing or even mad.. If someone said that to me, I'd definitely crunch something off alright - crunch that small limp toothpick he passes on for his penis...Lol

Götterfunken

HSC
AsyLum said:
I like it when i smear your face with your own shit, that face you make is like a cute little angel, now suck that crunchy shit off my penis bitch and get up here and dump on my face!
That's so hot. xoxoxo

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I'm not concerned by talking dirty, it's not really my bag, but if someone else is into it, then they can go for it - it's just bad when they run out of ideas or dont know when to shut up...

At one point, i had a girl demand that i "demolish her with my dirty fuckstick".

It just got laughable till i really wanted to tell her to shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)