Discipline and abuse... (1 Viewer)

MissGiggles

HSC
up until a couple of years ago, the last thing my mum would say as she walked out the door leaving me at a friend's house for the night is "feel free to hit her." and i've always thought it was lol. i got hit on the bum a few times, and the occasional wooden spoon, but usually my sister tried things first, got the spoon, so i did the opposite.

i don't think i'm scarred for life. usually my mum just screams. she screamed at me for tripping with a bowl of spaghetti an hour ago. i've only said the f word once in front of my mum and she threatened to make me eat soap if i said it again, so i haven't. it works!

i think you need to discipline a child, physically if the message isn't going through. my dad and stepmum have decided they're not going to hit my half sister, and she can be a complete brat if she's in a bad mood. the strategy is epic fail: my stepmum and half sister just sream at each other until dad comes out and bribes everyone into silence. she's got complete control and i think she needs to be hit some days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)