Disrespect for teachers (1 Viewer)

CecilyMare

HSC
Teachers are uni shitkickers who struggled to pass in every assessment they had, and hence why they went on to become teachers. They couldn't get accepted in any other field, and let's face it, teaching is shit low paying job. Only people with shit potential have no choice but to become teachers.

and Rudd isn't paying any more for our education.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Also,

All of you students are so rude and insolent! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class. All teaches can teach. They all got the same training at University so it can never be the teacher's fault. It's always the lazy insolent student's fault.If I had all of your home phone numbers then I would ring up all your parents right now and complain to them on how spoilt children you all are. if only they let me use the cane like in Fiji! Then I would set all of you straight. Teachers are more significant to you than your parents. They deserve much more respect! Your arguments are all flawed! All teachers are very nice and hardworking and would do anything for their student's success. But how do student's repay them? They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me. I even spoonfeed my students when they don't understand. I work very hard for my students and all they've ever shown me is disrespect. In my opinion you all just have bad parents who don't know how to look raise children. this is why I get angry and and sorry for my Chemistry class at the same time! If only I was their mother. They would be such better people.

Oh yes and all of you have very poor spelling, punctuation and grammar compared to me. Are you all ESL?
:rolleyes:

zxreth

HSC
All of you students are so rude and insolent! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class. All teaches can teach. They all got the same training at University so it can never be the teacher's fault. It's always the lazy insolent student's fault.If I had all of your home phone numbers then I would ring up all your parents right now and complain to them on how spoilt children you all are. if only they let me use the cane like in Fiji! Then I would set all of you straight. Teachers are more significant to you than your parents. They deserve much more respect! Your arguments are all flawed! All teachers are very nice and hardworking and would do anything for their student's success. But how do student's repay them? They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me. I even spoonfeed my students when they don't understand. I work very hard for my students and all they've ever shown me is disrespect. In my opinion you all just have bad parents who don't know how to look raise children. this is why I get angry and and sorry for my Chemistry class at the same time! If only I was their mother. They would be such better people.

Oh yes and all of you have very poor spelling, punctuation and grammar compared to me. Are you all ESL?
someone seriously needs to get a life! if you are the "hardworking" teacher you say you are then why are you one this site wasting valuable time? time which can be better spent planning lessons, or better yet time which can be used to learn how to GAIN SOME RESPECT FROM YOUR STUDENTS!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I respect my maths and english teacher only because they can teach and they make learning fun!

brendroid

HSC
I had a lot of disrespect for this one teacher.

Year 10 science, we were getting our third teacher for the year. Everyone was curious to know what kind of teacher we'd get.

So the teacher walks in and hands out 'how to learn' sheets.

No chance of recovery after that.

HSC
There's a difference between knowing a subject and being able to teach the subject.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
Teachers are uni shitkickers who struggled to pass in every assessment they had, and hence why they went on to become teachers. They couldn't get accepted in any other field, and let's face it, teaching is shit low paying job. Only people with shit potential have no choice but to become teachers.

Hah!

I'm a teacher and i got offered a scholarship by the my university to continue with my PhD as the top graduating student of my cohort. So, not all teachers are what you talk of, that is for sure.

I ended up taking a schoalrship with the Department of Education and now you see my awesomeness around everywhere on posters.

Teaching nowadays is very different to how it was when i finished school, which was only 9 years ago. All i used to do was write, write and write.

The tradiational disciplinarian is still effective if you can do it right, but that is very far from how i teach myself.

If all the teacher does is whack up overheads and give out handouts rather than making the classroom a thought-provoking experience, then i do not blame the students for getting bored.

The levels of disrespect in many school is ridiculous, but when all the power is taken away from the teachers and they have no leg to stand on, what is expected?

I am at a good school, with mostly good teachers and a great executive staff. I consider myself very lucky, but the stories I have heard from other schools are appalling.

Teaching is not a shit low paying job. Starting salary is over 50k, with around 5k increments every year. After 4 years you are on 70k if you tutor for 2 days or the weekend on the side, you can get around another $400-500 tax-free. So, that is the equivalent of a $100k+ job, 4 years out of uni.

Not too bad :)

There's a difference between knowing a subject and being able to teach the subject.
Just about the only sentence worth reading in this entire thread (besides my post, of course).

The smartest guy I have ever met was my Quantum Physics professor. He is sooooooo insanely smart, even the staff at UTS recognise how ridiculously dumb he makes other professors look.

But, worst class ever.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC

Actually i know several teachers who received a UAI of 90+ but they did teaching because they had a passion for it.

ibbi00

HSC
Teaching is not a shit low paying job. Starting salary is over 50k, with around 5k increments every year. After 4 years you are on 70k if you tutor for 2 days or the weekend on the side, you can get around another $400-500 tax-free. So, that is the equivalent of a $100k+ job, 4 years out of uni.
Teachers shouldn't swear. :hammer:

mioumiou

HSC

Edit: If you like to correct our spelling or any grammatical mistakes, please do, there are millions of threads and posts being posted everyday so have fun with that. I'm sure that you do want your chemistry class to achieve a good result in their HSC, so why don't you try to work on that, instead of trying to tell everyone that students are very disrespectful these days because there are students who respect their teachers a lot!

I've got a message from your neg rep, from your information, my parents does teach me lots of manners and I do respect teachers. When you said all teachers can teach, well, there's a maths teacher in our school only knows how to teach addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (I had her for 1 year), there's a Geography/ Social Science teacher in our school only tell us jokes, print of sheets and tell us to read it etc. I have to say, I know lots of teachers who are very respectful and they're all extremely nice.

Yes, I do take ESL. Just because for some people english is our second language you think that we're dumb?? There's an ESL teacher in our school who spent an extra hour every school days in the morning providing a free lesson for any students who needs help with their English, and she doesn't get any pay at all. Have you done that?
I have to say, learning another language is extremely hard.

Obviously there are good students and bad students and there certainly good teachers.
My Biology teachers told me that "there are students who like me and the ones who dislike me maybe bitching about me anytime" and she does not care.

Last edited:

hscishard

HSC
All of you students are so rude and insolent! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class.

Ummm...I go to a private, catholic school and there is still a lot of disrespect.
You were 16 once weren't you? Jeez

She said all ESL students have bad spelling,punctuation and grammar! That can be racist.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
chem'queen'(more like loser)doreen tried fruitlessly to neg rep me. i Lol'd
Honestly, she even entered the comment, "all teachers can teach" i LOL'd even harder.
Judging by her pathetic attempts at proper spelling, grammar and punctuation i've come to the conclusion that she's a useless teacher who's about to get the sack for her inadequacies.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
..and to reinforce my point, i reiterate what i wrote on your wall.

Is walking into a class and asking students to summarise pages 30-9 billion, whilst doing questions 1-20 trillion for homework, teaching?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Unless you're white and retarded and do ESL.

Chrissiieee

HSC
i've noticed

if a teacher has an Indian-ish accent = no respect
:rofl:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
All of you students are so rude and insolent repeating yourself! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class. All teaches can teach. They all got the same training at University so it can never be the teacher's fault. It's always the lazy insolent student's fault.If I had all of your home phone numbers then I would ring up all your parents right now and complain to them on how spoilt children you all are. if only they let me use the cane like in Fiji! Then I would set all of you straight. Teachers are more significant to you than your parents. They deserve much more respect! Your arguments are all flawed! All teachers are very nice and hardworking and would do anything for their student's success. But how do student's repay them? They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me. I even spoonfeed my students when they don't understand. I work very hard for my students and all they've ever shown me is disrespect. In my opinion you all just have bad parents who don't know how to look raise children. this is why I get angry and and sorry for my Chemistry class at the same time! If only I was their mother. They would be such better people.

Who's to say you will have a daughter? And if you do the sentence should be "This is why I don't my daughters to a public school."

"Then I would set all of you straight." HOMOPHOBE!

"Teachers are more significant to you than your parents." Teachers did not give birth to me. (I understand that some people have teachers as parents)

"They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me." People who fail their exams are stupid. It's inherent. And why would you do those horrendous things to your teachers?

And you constantly use absolute statements. If this was your thesis in an essay then you would no doubt fail that essay.

So don't tell me you have better spelling, punctuation and grammar skills than me, you snide bitch.

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Biography
I am a good teacher and I always work hard to help my students but all they ever do is disrespect me.
LOL. A good teacher commands respect from their students - fact

You can't be a good teacher if you can't get your students to be 'taught' and learn concepts

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)