distance education!! shit! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I havent received my stuff for legal studies yet and im doing it through karabar distance ed school!! im freaking out cause im gonna be so far behind!!! is this really abnormal????? SHIT

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
No.
Talk to your school, ask if they have got anything. Ask when did they send it off.
Talk to your Distance ed center and ask if you are enrolled and when did they send the stuff off.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
I got my economics work today from Sydney Distance Ed. I sent the form last week including cheque (I sent a previous enrollment form last year but I wasn't sure of course fees and i wasn't in town to organise payment)

Just give it time and ask your supervisor/deputy/principal.

Brontecat

HSC
with Karabar they begin the prelim. work from week 3, so atm everyone who hasn't got there stuff should be about one week behind - but don't worry too much as there should be one or maybe two weeks where there is no work set that you can use for catch-up

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I had my stuff sent late from Karabar as well. Just keep harassing whoevers in charge of Distance Ed at your school, to get in contact with them.

Reece92

HSC
took my mate last year about 6 weeks or so to get his first stuff, so just wait

SchoolCertifica

HSC
I agree with it being shit. Its lonley boring, you lose contact with people you used to know ect. The work is hard and if your in year 11 its impossible..

DONT DO DISTANCE IN YEAR ELEVEN UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING TO DIE

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
my distance ed course means I get 8 more free periods than my friends and I do the work at night once a fortnight, then I can get back to my studies. YMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)