Distance? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
Who here has ever been in a long distance relationship? Did it work out?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Dude, see "Sticky Thread Important: The correct answers to common questions asked in this forum. "

Your answer is in there! This thread topic has been over-used.

yo mama so fat

HSC
N/A
i once met a girl on WOW and i loved her

she turned out to be a cross dresser guy

Guesss

HSC
Never been in one, but my friend has, he ended up telling her he was seeing someone else and therefore they should break up, n she told him she'd been cheating on him 2!

lmao! thats only one insident of LDR! I'm not saying they'd all end up like that! however i wouldnt exatly encourage LDR cause especially in todays day, its expected u c ur bf/gf often!

hmm, thats my opinion anywayz! :)

good luck (if u r deciding 2 hav a LDR wif some1) !!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Done it. Canberra - Minnesota. So prob more distance than most. Six months.

It's possible but you have to put the effort in writing emails, chatting online, waking up at ungodly hours and talking on skype, visting, etc.

But ultimately you have to be prepared that when you do see them again the chemistry might not be there anymore, one or both of you may longer feel the same way etc.

08er

HSC
Done it. Canberra - Minnesota. So prob more distance than most. Six months.

It's possible but you have to put the effort in writing emails, chatting online, waking up at ungodly hours and talking on skype, visting, etc.

But ultimately you have to be prepared that when you do see them again the chemistry might not be there anymore, one or both of you may longer feel the same way etc.
laaammeee, i would rather not have a relationship at all

HSC
Ma long distance relationship worked out just fine
and ill tell u why
ma dick is huge and can easily pentrate my gf whereever she is
so didstance is not an issue for me
but i will not allow my dick to enter any muslim country

Chrissiieee

HSC
Ma long distance relationship worked out just fine
and ill tell u why
ma dick is huge and can easily pentrate my gf whereever she is
so didstance is not an issue for me
but i will not allow my dick to enter any muslim country
you must be black.

lucky man

XPac2

HSC
My sister has been in a long distance relationship for over 3 years and it seems to have worked out thus far. I guess it depends on the bond you share...

Jemmalie

HSC
no, but i have experienced this too
ok, my friend was in a Long distance relationship.... they went out before then she moved away.... the relationship lasted for six months after that. they saw each other often and yer.... they broke up in the end :p

princess_nic

HSC
Long distance relationships only work if your both committed and remember the feelings you have for one another, i had a long distance relationship that went for 4 months, i saw him every couple weeks for a weekend or something, we were going fine till his friend told him she liked him and he got confused, i told him to choose who he wanted and he choose her, and she then went back to her ex, i wont go out with him again, the trust is gone, long distance makes people confused...often will fail in my opinion

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
i was at boarding school with my woman for 2 years going out then when we finished school i ended up living 2hrs away for a year (not that far really) and now shes going to uni an hour away from me. meh its not that bad really

Guesss

HSC
i was at boarding school with my woman for 2 years going out then when we finished school i ended up living 2hrs away for a year (not that far really) and now shes going to uni an hour away from me. meh its not that bad really
sooo u are still going out wif her???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)