Do ABC guys like fob girls? (1 Viewer)

bear1234

HSC
Arg :evilfire: what's so great 'bout abc anyway (most of abc I know r sooooooooo dumb to the extent that I can't take it)? and what's wrong with being a fob girl?
:cold: and some guys are just...shallow. There r many cute, kind and smart fob girls!
;););););););)

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
and some guys are just hopeless :mad:
watch out man, who knows if u r going to marry a fob girl

Yo1anda

HSC
you dont have a chip in your shoulder at all

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
I don't need any chip on my shoulder to state it :apig: it's just a possibility man :apig:

Last edited:

frauelize

HSC
ROFL!
my bf is korean-born-aussie and I'm pretty much a fob when I first dated him. How do u describe a fob though, I reckon Im so much better than fob at the start... (speak and write arguably awesome english without accent and I don't dress weird or have blonde hair even tho im asian ;))

chrisnumber1

HSC
by fob what do you mean.....cos were i come from the fob group was the islander group. or do you just mean like asian, cos we just call them asians

Yo1anda

HSC
I like asians

islander girls are mostly disgusting

which is why an increasing % of islander guys like white girls or wogs

marius_ma

HSC
From a fob chicks perspective, coming to aus, not knowing anyone, they feel more comfortable with people of similar culture etc fob girl joins fob group. This creates some sort of barrier, fobs stay fob and do not entirely integrate into aussie society. ABC guys on the other hand i.e. me don't like the fob guys, usually cocky arrogant think theyre top shit etc. Fob chicks hangs with shitcunt group, chick hard to talk to, less open to us. Fobs are shifty.

that is all, although the occasional hot fob that walks in city/where ever is quite a glance ;)

Bendent

HSC
lol why would you want an abc guy anyway. i'd only consider one if he ISN"T from cantonese vietnamese malaysian hong kong ancestry <---- no offence too short or just weird facial features.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
not an ABC but here is my opinion of fob girls. firstly, they are very off putting. they dont shave u-know-where and their accent makes me wanna stab my ears with a scalpel. plus they are generally not as good looking as non-fob asians/curries (i havent figured out why yet, plz enlighten me if u know).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)