Do ABC guys like fob girls? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
please refrain from further abuses of the english language

ABCDEF etc etc

Yo1anda

HSC
Y u no stik 2 ur own kind insted chasin afta ABC guyz hu r actually AUSSIE nao and hav nudink in common wif u cept shared ancestry

fankxx

bear1234

HSC
Y u no stik 2 ur own kind insted chasin afta ABC guyz hu r actually AUSSIE nao and hav nudink in common wif u cept shared ancestry

fankxx

I am not after ABC guys. I just don't understand y it is like that. + this is not my own country australia is an immigration country ppl from everywhere all nationalities.

HSC
hey im an 'ABC' and i dont really see myself associating with other chinese people unless they are relatives/family/cousins. all my mates are aussies and most girls that ive had a crush on or liked have been aussies. its not that i dont like fob girls, its just that ive grown up in an Aussie culture and i like it better than an asian one. man f*** asian parents!!! so bloody strict and protective...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
hey im an 'ABC' and i dont really see myself associating with other chinese people unless they are relatives/family/cousins.

for a second there, i thought you were incestuous

Cowbell

HSC
OP the answer is that FOB's pretty much just suck at being australian and ABC's (fucking want to stab that term) are australian. fuck you guys don't understand shit when it comes to social situations.

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
Arg :evilfire: what's so great 'bout abc anyway (most of abc I know r sooooooooo dumb to the extent that I can't take it)? and what's wrong with being a fob girl?
:cold: and some guys are just...shallow. There r many cute, kind and smart fob girls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)