Do any of you consider yourselves geniuses? (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I think a genius has both extended knowledge of that of a average being and common sense, a combination which is hard to come across these days...

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I think a genius has both extended knowledge of that of a average being and common sense, a combination which is hard to come across these days...
What does the first part even mean

And if the sense is common that kinda negates the term genius, doesn't it? Not to mention that many people considered geniuses were very eccentric

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I have an IQ of 140, I'd consider 150 genius.
I have a friend who is over 150 on the Mensa test, got an ATAR below 40... Did great in computer subjects, did well in maths considering he didn't study, and took English and Religion as jokes. Literally made jokes and teased the markers for being artistic.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I have an IQ of 140, I'd consider 150 genius.
I have a friend who is over 150 on the Mensa test, got an ATAR below 40... Did great in computer subjects, did well in maths considering he didn't study, and took English and Religion as jokes. Literally made jokes and teased the markers for being artistic.
Yep I have 155 IQ friend who got 70 ATAR cos he didn't care about school.

And 160 IQ person who got 85 or something.

Indeed genius can only really be someone who creates new rules beyond those already established, in whatever field. I wish I can get there some day, in something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)