Do boys like older girls? (1 Viewer)

calsta

HSC
Riet said:
You mean like on my desk? Geeze, as if your parents care if you have an FHM or Ralph magazine.
*ahem* (speaks quickly) loser with hot display pic *ahem*

fjnpenguin

HSC
calsta said:
What a stupid comment. Oh...wait...
Yes..
Not only are there FHM and Ralph magazines posted up on my wall...
But wait...
*Checks "top-secret" location*
Wow...more magazines of half-naked women...

hmb.
LOL :hammer:

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
jezza27 said:
some of the chiks i work with are prime!!! one of them is gorgus and her daugther is in my year ... i know shes old enough to be my mother but this chik looks like shes 28-30 and shes 40+
ok, i think thats scary

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
calsta said:
Do boys like older girls?
Generally, yes! How many teenage boys do you know that don't have magazines of half naked celebrities/models (generally aged 18-30) hidden in "top-secret" locations within their room?

However, if you're asking about whether it is acceptable or not for an older woman to "go out" with a younger man, generally (I like using that word..) in today's society that is frowned upon.
Personally I believe the two of you should go for it, depending on how in love you two are (*ahem* lust *ahem* *ahem*), and how much crap you want to take from your peers.

UAI goal: *

(best not to be dissapointed in not achieving)
If men could look at magazines with 16 year olds looking sexy I'm sure they would, but it's not socially acceptable (despite the fact that it is fine for 16 year olds to be fucking like wild animals).

Retarded post.

I love L&R for people like this. Teenage virgins, who are presumably Asian, with no real experience who make sweeping generalisations and think of themselves as some kind of love doctor. This is not a generalisation, it is an anthropological observation.

It also gives me giggles when people say things like "if you both love each other it's fine" as if you just fall in love with someone the second you start seeing each other.

It provides me with much entertainment and I thank you all for it.

beve

Jesus
HSC
I believe the thread title said "older girls", not "middle aged women".

eww.

brainwashed39

HSC
stazi said:
way to try and be pseudo-intellectual, whilst failing at it
LOL!! maybe i'm trying to be "pseudo-intellectual" when i point out that pseudo-intellectual means "trying to be intellectual".
so you think i'm failing at trying to try and being intellectual... and that may well be your opinion, and if so, you are perfectly intitled to it, however odd it may be.
but just so you know, i wasn't trying to be anything. i was just giving my opinion on the thread... clearly logic doesn't go down well with you.
so next time YOU'RE being "pseudo-intellectual" use a dictionary.

calsta

HSC
ElGronko said:
If men could look at magazines with 16 year olds looking sexy I'm sure they would, but it's not socially acceptable (despite the fact that it is fine for 16 year olds to be fucking like wild animals).

Retarded post.

I love L&R for people like this. Teenage virgins, who are presumably Asian, with no real experience who make sweeping generalisations and think of themselves as some kind of love doctor. This is not a generalisation, it is an anthropological observation.

It also gives me giggles when people say things like "if you both love each other it's fine" as if you just fall in love with someone the second you start seeing each other.

It provides me with much entertainment and I thank you all for it.

Let's count.

1. You're saying that teenage boys "don't" fantasize about older women in magazines? - You are straight, right?

2. *ahem* uhh..."great" display pic. *ahem* You into the older men, eh?

3. I love L&R for people like this. 40 year old virgins, presumably enjoying a 3mm penis, attempting to impress school students with 6-syllable words.

4. Gave you the giggles? *Imagines 40 year old virgin, examining 80 year old penis, inside Grandma's basement, "giggling"* - The comment I wrote earlier did kind of say "lust" not love..

5. Yeah I bet you get entertainment out of online forums. Get a life you paunchy swag-bellied foot-licking pedophile.

hmb

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
brainwashed39 said:
LOL!! maybe i'm trying to be "pseudo-intellectual" when i point out that pseudo-intellectual means "trying to be intellectual".
so you think i'm failing at trying to try and being intellectual... and that may well be your opinion, and if so, you are perfectly intitled to it, however odd it may be.
but just so you know, i wasn't trying to be anything. i was just giving my opinion on the thread... clearly logic doesn't go down well with you.
olollolololololol ur intelligent enough to construct long-winded and redundant clauses within your sentences. Way to be concise.

wat's an intitle?;)

calsta said:
*ahem* uhh..."great" display pic. *ahem* You into the older men, eh?
you've got a great one going there yourself, mr A-sexual.

calsta said:
Get a life you paunchy swag-bellied foot-licking pedophile.
you get cred for this :)

Tonight, I hate people. soz guyz

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brainwashed39 said:
Yes, I was implying that you were trying to sound faux-smart, because you're that retarded. Clinging to semantics further proves your intellectual superiority.

Why was your post as retarded as you are? Ok, let me deconstruct it.

i mean "Do boys like older girls?"... that's like asking "Do boys like vegemite?" with regard to the fact that implies that the entire young male population act as one unified entity.
No, it's not like asking if boys like Vegemite. The poster was trying to find out what preferences guys generally have.

ANSWER: some boys like older girls, others prefer younger girls and some boys have no preference on age whatsoever.
and as a whole, girls are about the same.
Again, the poster wanted to establish what those preferences are. 'Some' isn't an accurate estimate or even an indication. That's like saying 'some boys like fat girls, some boys like skinny girls, whilst others like girls in between'. In reality, a small minority like fat girls, whilst the vast majority like skinny girls.

Similarly, more boys would prefer younger girls than older girls. It also varies on age: typically, younger boys don't mind older girls as they're looking to broaden their horizons, whilst older boys want younger girls. This can be established from reading the responses within this thread.

By simplifying the argument, you completely took away all the variables and implied that there are two homogeneous preference groups and one heterogeneous group which combines the two. This in no way reflects reality. Therefore, this thread is not redundant, whilst your post is.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
It also varies on age: typically, younger boys don't mind older boys as they're looking to broaden their horizons ...
*giggle*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)