Do boys like older girls? (1 Viewer)

brainwashed39

HSC
stazi said:
Yes, I was implying that you were trying to sound faux-smart, because you're that retarded. Clinging to semantics further proves your intellectual superiority.

Why was your post as retarded as you are? Ok, let me deconstruct it.

No, it's not like asking if boys like Vegemite. The poster was trying to find out what preferences guys generally have.

Again, the poster wanted to establish what those preferences are. 'Some' isn't an accurate estimate or even an indication. That's like saying 'some boys like fat girls, some boys like skinny girls, whilst others like girls in between'. In reality, a small minority like fat girls, whilst the vast majority like skinny girls.

Similarly, more boys would prefer younger girls than older girls. It also varies on age: typically, younger boys don't mind older girls as they're looking to broaden their horizons, whilst older boys want younger girls. This can be established from reading the responses within this thread.

By simplifying the argument, you completely took away all the variables and implied that there are two homogeneous preference groups and one heterogeneous group which combines the two. This in no way reflects reality. Therefore, this thread is not redundant, whilst your post is.
but by saying "some" i don't rule out the fact that there is a general trend in which the majority of males have a preference towards one or the other. i actually know for a fact that there is a general trend of males favouring younger women. at work i had to collect the birthdates of all my bosses 400 or so clients and i found that in the vast majority of cases the male clients were older than their wives.
but i just wanted to point out that in terms of the question "how does the male mind work?" which was the original question, each individual has their own preferences and every mind works differently. that was all i was trying to say.
i really wasn't trying to be anything and i'm sorry that you misinterpreted and misjudged me. it was just a thought

Twilight25

HSC
chicky_pie said:
There's nothing wrong with dating younger boys, when I was 18 I was dating a 12 year old, so yeah people who are against it, stfu.
whoa. Well ok.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brainwashed39 said:
but by saying "some" i don't rule out the fact that there is a general trend in which the majority of males have a preference towards one or the other. i actually know for a fact that there is a general trend of males favouring younger women. at work i had to collect the birthdates of all my bosses 400 or so clients and i found that in the vast majority of cases the male clients were older than their wives. but i just wanted to point out that in terms of the question "how does the male mind work?" which was the original question, each individual has their own preferences and every mind works differently. that was all i was trying to say.
i really wasn't trying to be anything and i'm sorry that you misinterpreted and misjudged me. it was just a thought
Yet you said the question is redundant when it's not. It's also safe to say that the trends are highly contingent on the male's age. Most younger boys have had crushes on older girls. For example, when I was in year 9 or so I dated a year 12 chick. Other guys fantasised about doing the same. So, if the thread poster wanted to know if the boy she had a crush on would be interested in someone older than her, then it's most likely (depending on his age) that he would.

Thread purpose served

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i think it would also be more fun to go out with a younger guy.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fernando said:
i think it would also be more fun to go out with a younger guy.
depends on what age. as an 18 year old girl, it'd be pretty shithouse going out with a 16 year old guy

brainwashed39

HSC
stazi said:
Yet you said the question is redundant when it's not. It's also safe to say that the trends are highly contingent on the male's age. Most younger boys have had crushes on older girls. For example, when I was in year 9 or so I dated a year 12 chick. Other guys fantasised about doing the same. So, if the thread poster wanted to know if the boy she had a crush on would be interested in someone older than her, then it's most likely (depending on his age) that he would.

Thread purpose served
actually i NEVER used the word redundant (check if you like) and simply said the THREAD was ridiculous... meaning that a few of the things people were saying were off topic and random :)
i then gave my opinion to the question itself. my opinion being basically that everyone is different and that although there are trends you really can't assume anything about an individual based on trends. so if the thread poster has a crush on a older guy she should just go for it as she will only find out HIS preferences if she talks to HIM.

so you're arguing at me for something i never said.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nah, I'm arguing with you because you're too n00b for the interw3bs

calsta

HSC
Nothing's wrong withgoing out with an 80 year old elderly woman.
I used to two-time both my Grandma, and my Grandma's Nan.
Anyone who's against it can stfu.

HSC
To answer the OP's question, it really depends.

The grocery stores of Sydney are full of yummy mummies and " milfs ".

Mainly in the North and East.

Universities are full of some of the finest female specimens in all the land, for you high school chumps if you're game enough.

So, I'd say yes- most definitely due to the existence of such exquisite mature beauties, boys are into older girls.

Last edited:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i've only seen one really hot teen prego girl. the rest look like stoners.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fernando said:
i've only seen one really hot teen prego girl. the rest look like stoners.
I'm pretty sure you meant junkies, not stoners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)