• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do Chuck Taylors only look good with jeans/pants? (1 Viewer)

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
totaLLy!!
btw, sorry bout your vans - i wanna pair (the checked ones lol - as oLd as they may be)!
yeh they are hot! i <3 them. soo comfy.. cant wait til i can buy new b&w ones

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
yeh they are hot! i <3 them. soo comfy.. cant wait til i can buy new b&w ones
oooooo - i've never had a pair of vans - sad, yes i know - but my parents think i have enough pairs of shoes .. bLah! lol - at least they're all like comfy shoes - coLorados and chux and .. rivers shoes! lol

but i wanna get b&w check'd vans coz they're too hawwwt! lol

HSC
where did your vans break? i think one of mine is about to rip, right where my big toenail is. i think thats normal 'cause thats where my best friends broke too .. or maybe we're just weird.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
katietheskatie said:
where did your vans break? i think one of mine is about to rip, right where my big toenail is. i think thats normal 'cause thats where my best friends broke too .. or maybe we're just weird.
thats where mine a ripped, right at the end of my big toe. most probably coz i only wear socks with them on a very rare occasion.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
go_swans said:
omg my vans have a hole in them too now! fuck im upset. even though i have two pairs in diff colours the nicer ones broke.. Im thinkin ill wait till i go to LA to get another pair though cuz they r so much cheaper.

and i really dont like the all black chucks. i see chicks wearing them to school with school skirts and they look so wrong.

and ive seen guys in HOT PINK chucks... oh so wrong. even if they are gay.
i dont like the all black chucks either. they are too... BLACK.
they look hotter with the white sole thingo.

have you seen the new pinstripe chucks? im not sure if i like them or not. i havent seen anyone wearing any yet, but ive seen heaps of ads for them.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Who cares? My sister, the most emo/unco person I know, wears her's with anything whether it be skirts, shorts or pants.

The only sad thing is, she owns two pairs. One are purple, the other hot pink. *cringe*

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeh mine have a hole there! but i wear socks with mine and my toe nails arent that long? but i have no idea how they broke dammit!

mmm_sofay said:
have you seen the new pinstripe chucks? im not sure if i like them or not. i havent seen anyone wearing any yet, but ive seen heaps of ads for them.
oh i havent seen them but i have seen these hot pink hi top ones with ALL STAR like printed in big letter up the ankle part. I really dont like them.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Who cares? My sister, the most emo/unco person I know, wears her's with anything whether it be skirts, shorts or pants.

The only sad thing is, she owns two pairs. One are purple, the other hot pink. *cringe*
I have the hot pink ones with black laces and stuff. They're hott
Now if only I hadn't missed out on the hello kitty custom pair on ebay.....

HSC
dark`secrets said:
i only wear mine with jeans :)
yeah so do I (well at this stage anyway)! but i think now summers coming i wont be able to wear jeans all the time.. then again ill prolly live in my havaianas anyways!

HSC
these be my CT's.. I should really do them up. I wear them way too loose.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
they look really clean.
haha yeah i just cleaned them with like an industrial scrubbing brush. u should have seen them before.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, really. you should see my vans, they're fucking gross. but your chucks look so clean!

yeh u should have seen how long it took me to clean them... lol and my vans.. shit they are like grey wen theyre meant to be maroon and blue.. I really should clean them too,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)