Do tutoring companies like i.e. matrix have access to 2012 CSSA papers? (1 Viewer)

Living Moment

HSC
You do know that the BOS is a Government Body that monitors this forum, and you claiming that someone is going to try and hack them and cripple their core purpose is undoubtedly going to cause an entire investigation that could involve federal police, right?...
Federal police =/ man I got the FBI on my ass your worried about federal police??? My house is under US protection any fool that enters it restriction zone will deal with the might of the US army
Plus i have a class 10 underground bunker that can with stand black holes and type 2 supernovas :sun:

loapowm

Banned
HSC
CSSA papers are the catholic ones right?

Wouldn't they be the same as any other school paper

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes CSSA are the Catholic ones - but many other schools use them as well. After the HSC itself they are the most widely commonly sat papers with virtually all Catholic schools using them and many other private schools.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Yeah thats true, the fuss with CSSA papers is that a lot of school buy these papers and have their students sit them

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
That's just stupid. I do know that Matrix has a lot of past papers and answers from some schools for students that are enrolled in the course (I was a student there) but having the 2012 CSSA papers is ridiculous.

I was on the Holiday Course for chemistry as well and I can confirm that they do give us paper paper questions from a lot of exams (it says Q??, year ???? from ????) to test us while we're on the course. It's no big deal but they do NOT have the 2012 CSSA trials.
thanks for the info, think my friend was trying to flip me out

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Surprised that they aren't distributed like the offical HSC papers then

mandy moos zoo

HSC
Hey - my mum works at a school who does the CSSA papers n they don't even get delivered til after the hols - so no way can this dude have the paper - she says the security with them is mega tight

mandy moos zoo

HSC
Be careful what you say - the NSW BOS and the CSSA monitor these site vigilantly - they can also find out who you are and all of your contact details - the owners of this site can give it to them - one of the students from my school got busted last week for bragging about seeing a CSSA paper - they saw the message and found his details and phoned his school - busted BIG time!! AND he just did it to big note himself - fat lot of good that did him!!

loapowm

Banned
HSC
E
Be careful what you say - the NSW BOS and the CSSA monitor these site vigilantly - they can also find out who you are and all of your contact details - the owners of this site can give it to them - one of the students from my school got busted last week for bragging about seeing a CSSA paper - they saw the message and found his details and phoned his school - busted BIG time!! AND he just did it to big note himself - fat lot of good that did him!!
Be careful. I know you can get in trouble for telling that. I know who you are refering to.

Currybear

HSC
Matrix does give out cssa, neap, independent and heaps of other trial papers

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol. FYI, just go to matrix for a semester or two and then scan the papers ..... Stash them and say you lost it (if they ask for it back)

NFmusic1995

HSC
im close with the owner of matrix, they can buy the papers of CSSA for 2013 but it is really hard for them to sell it beauase they provide an educational service

they however can purchase it after the lock period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)