• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

do u think class of 2004 is crap (relatively) (1 Viewer)

Silver Rose

Every year thinks that they're the 'worst' year or the 'rebel' year :p
At least, every year in my school does... o_O

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, it's really funny, my grade (class of 05) are always getting lectures about how much our teachers hate the 04ers and how we're much better than them. i've even been told that by teachers for my yr 12 classes ;)

so yes, i think there is a problem w/the class of 04

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Most teachers said that this was one of those years where the most common comment on reports is the "could do better/must try harder" type comments.Which pretty much means we're bludgers... which is true... maybe it's something in the water....?

olay

HSC
townie said:
Our year co-ordinator called us all a bunch of "no-hopers" and that we are the worst year 12 he's ever had :rolleyes:
gee, there's a great way to boost self esteem.

our grade is pretty typical, with the ultra smarts [about 30 or so] your average cookies and then your not so academically inclineds. well, that's how i see it anyway. we've got a fairly large group of extensioners for a public school though, 19 in ext II maths + 18 in ext II eng i think.

omg_a

HSC
i'm definitely agreeing with the something in the water theory......our year has always been the worst, the 'naughtiest' etc, although we're actually really smart, just lazy and so on. still, we've famously been labelled the worst year the school has ever said. funny, they said that to my year in primary school as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)