Do YoO think this is weird?? (2 Viewers)

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
Im just curious..does anyone think a 17 year old going out with a 28 year old is weird, even if he is totally sweet and hot, doesnt look his age and treats me soO well. Cos ive been copping a bit of ..how shud i say it..concern.. from my friends, they dnt understand! and im getting goddamn annoyed! As far as im concerned, he has more sense and experience than any 17 year old i know, so thats a bonus. what do u guys think?? :confused:

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Go with your heart, not what others think. If you're truly happy with him, then ignore what anyone else says. If they're really your friends, they would understand and accept your decision ;)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I think its weird. Expecially if your still at school.

Stott Despoja

HSC
N/A
Assuming that //Niix//'s account is real (yes, I see the humour in such a statement) -

Go with your heart, not what others think. If you're truly happy with him, then ignore what anyone else says. If they're really your friends, they would understand and accept your decision
If it's offered at all, flowers and ice-cream-like advice along the lines of "Go with your heart" should only ever be offered when someone is old enough to actually understand what it is they are getting into. 17 and 28? Come on, I for one would be worried if her friends weren't concerned. There's clearly something wrong, and it's only right that the friends cry danger, Will Robinson.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
yeah, but if u think of it this way, there r plenty of couples married and such,

that are more than 10 years apart. how come it isnt weird when their older ie.

a 34 yr old married to a 45 year old? it just sounds creepy cos im still at school

(nearly finished thank god) my parents have even met him!! i guess im just

trying 2 justify how weird it sounds, i just wanted other opinions. And i am

happy. =]

Stott Despoja

HSC
N/A
Apples and oranges - the 34 year old ad 45 year old are both adults, whereas you're still a kid (and still at school). That your parents seem to be OK with it... Baffling.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
//Niix// said:
yeah, but if u think of it this way, there r plenty of couples married and such,

that are more than 10 years apart. how come it isnt weird when their older ie.

a 34 yr old married to a 45 year old? it just sounds creepy cos im still at school

(nearly finished thank god) my parents have even met him!! i guess im just

trying 2 justify how weird it sounds, i just wanted other opinions. And i am

happy. =]
Because life isn't fair. One day you will become mature enough to realise this.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
why is it bad 4 him??
17 year olds are stupid and immature, they are still at school, sometimes can't drive and definitely can't drink. I'm only 20 and I would never go out with a 17 year old. A 28 year old doing it is pathetic.

Do your parents know he is 28? I can't believe they would allow it if they did.

Skeeta

HSC
haha i know a 28yr old dating a 19yr old. And i thought that was a bit odd.
But they're happy. Plus they both work. (ie neither of them are studying) which makes a big difference in my opinion.

I also know a 20 year old, dating a 42 year old. Now i find that a little bit more disturbing. Only because he's like, 3 years younger than my dad. And she's the same age as me :confused:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
17 year olds are stupid and immature, they are still at school, sometimes can't drive and definitely can't drink. I'm only 20 and I would never go out with a 17 year old. A 28 year old doing it is pathetic.

Do your parents know he is 28? I can't believe they would allow it if they did.
I would go out with a 17yr old, but I wouldn't respect her as a person.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jumb said:
I would go out with a 17yr old, but I wouldn't respect her as a person.
I would pretend to go out with a 17 year old just for sex (if she was hot enough) but I wouldn't consider her a girlfriend or respect her as a person.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
u would date her 4 sex? what a shallow loser. ahh well. i dont mind what anyone says 2 be honest. but wait a minute...17 year olds are stupid and immature? this is a site for hsc students who are almost all that age..ao what are you doing on here? yeah i thought so.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
//Niix// said:
u would date her 4 sex? what a shallow loser. ahh well. i dont mind what anyone says 2 be honest.
If you didn't mind, you wouldn't have come out swinging from that comment.

//Niix// said:
17 year olds are stupid and immature? this is a site for hsc students who are almost all that age..ao what are you doing on here? yeah i thought so.
That was such an immature thing to say. Nice work on perpetuating the stereotype you're trying to dispel.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
//Niix// said:
u would date her 4 sex? what a shallow loser. ahh well. i dont mind what anyone says 2 be honest. but wait a minute...17 year olds are stupid and immature? this is a site for hsc students who are almost all that age..ao what are you doing on here? yeah i thought so.
Yes, so what? It's not shallow. How is it my fault they are immature and have no personality?

That is exactly right. 17 year olds are stupid an immature. I'm not trying to be mean or anything it's just the truth.

It's not just for HSC students. A lot of people on here (all the best people actually) are older than 17.

HSC
//Niix// said:
lol, this site isn’t only for hsc students=p

And as for ur friends concern........i say they r right....y would an adult even consider going out with a 17 year old....im 17, n i would nva go out with a 28 year old [but that’s me]
u shouldn’t b pissed at ur friends, they care about u, that’s y they r concerned
but if ur happy........then............:confused:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I would pretend to go out with a 17 year old just for sex (if she was hot enough) but I wouldn't consider her a girlfriend or respect her as a person.
I read your first post about not dating a 17 year old and i was thinking "yeah i would maybe do it to use her for sex but thats it" So my guess is this 28year old man thought he would get himself some 17year old pussy and use you for sex.Whats wrong with him that he cant date people his own age? i am only 19 and ive grown so much in the last 2 years that i cant beleive how stupid and naive i was at that age. No offence, but what does he see in you ? are you some sort of super hot, super mature and intelligent girl with an IQ of 206 and beer flavoured nipples? cause that would just about make me date a 17yr old for more than just the sex.

Your friends are right and they are good friends to be concerned, but dont worry, you are so missunderstood and mature and above them to be dating someone older than 17, so their opinions dont matter.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:
i am only 19 and ive grown so much in the last 2 years that i cant beleive how stupid and naive i was at that age. No offence, but what does he see in you ? are you some sort of super hot, super mature and intelligent girl with an IQ of 206 and beer flavoured nipples? cause that would just about make me date a 17yr old for more than just the sex.
Everyone thinks they are mature at 17, I know I did... but I look at 17 year olds that I know now and think 'these people are idiots, was I that stupid when I was 17'...

I don't think there is such a thing as a super mature and intelligent 17 year old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)