Do YoO think this is weird?? (1 Viewer)

oliviaking

HSC
persOnally .. i wOuldnt leave such an age gap !

but age IS jus a numba and .. if YOU see a future then YOU can dOO it.. if yOOH lOse peOple alOng the way its becOZ they werent REAL .. yOOh nOe wat i mean !! .. i have a similar prOb. im 16 and have a lOng distance relatiOnship .. lOng distance meaning OVER SEAS !! and nO one thinks its gOnna last .. but its meh in the relatiOnship and nOt them !!

:D:D:D:D

hOpe all gOes well foO yOOH hunny!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I don't quite understand how girls who are barely legal can get into relationships with men approaching twice their age, and "feel right" about it. Don't they ever question their partner's motives or wonder why he hasn't been able to find a girlfriend his own age?

Also, no matter how mature you think you are, you really are not. You're in high school, you're not even old enough to vote or drive without supervision, what makes you think you're mature enough to have a relationship with someone that much older?

Pace_T

HSC
i can understand why guys around my age (20-21) go for girls around 17 or 18, and thats just cause they can be hot and a good bang. so imagine what guys who are around 28 would be thinking when dating a girl that young...
and besides, a guy at that age who goes for young girls is obviously a loser and dating them isnt going to make him appear any better anyway!

danielle69

HSC
I dont really have a problem with it... aye
though depends how mature the girl is and whether or not it is worth it.
if your friends warn you about it then you get hurt just dont expect to come runnin back to them

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah, i hate to say it, but if everyone around you is warning you and telling you it's wrong or seems sus or seedy, then they are probably right and you're just blinded by your infatuation.

in the end it's a personal choice you make, but if you don't listen to people telling you he's a weirdo and you end up dead or something, you've got noone to blame but you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)