Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ?? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ??

• Yes.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • No.

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Im jew and I believe jesus was fake but its going to happen soon with the real messiah

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not sure/confused

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

Macdaddy.

Banned
HSC
Hail Mary,
Fuck her,
I never knew her,
I'd probably screw her,
And dump her body in the sewer.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
so quick though my brother had on this;
so back in the days the used public pools shared bath water etc etc?
so the chances are slim but there is a possibility there was sperm in the water she bathed in and that's how she became pregnant??
anyways just one of what i imagine is one of many thoughts trying to explain.
you fucken idiot
Probably also believes black people shouldnt be allowed in pools for the same reason.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't get turtles all the way down bullshit because it's easier to believe that entropy can be reversed than super sentient all-powerful beings do magic shit.

Mudkip94

HSC
I believe she was a virgin, either she had IVF or she was giving a handjob to some guy then fingered herself afterwards.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol.
I used to like iron but he is very anti jewish and I consider him anti Semitic
Nonsense. I love my Jewish brothers and have often been accused of being Jewish due to my fire and brimstone conservatism. It's a badge I wear with pride

lil-chilean

HSC
i'm a strong catholic but i really find it hard to believe that mary was virgin .for me it's just not logical and too far fetched.

but jesus was real

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i'm a strong catholic but i really find it hard to believe that mary was virgin .for me it's just not logical and too far fetched.

but jesus was real
How is existence itself 'logical'? Why should the coming of the Word of God made Flesh be more 'logical'?

HSC
N/A
Nonsense. I love my Jewish brothers and have often been accused of being Jewish due to my fire and brimstone conservatism. It's a badge I wear with pride
I dont buy it. No true in your face catholic like yourself would actually consider the jews their "brothers".

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Id probably prefer a good Jew to a prot tbh. We take our faith seriously and respectfully disagree

HSC
N/A
Doesn’t matter Iron. Jews do not consider Catholics our friend. Your people killed us for over 2 millennia’s, if anything you Catholics and Protestants can fuck yourself

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's that self-assured insular seige-mentality that makes me love you guys :eek:
*happily unrequited*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)