do you ever get over (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol.. I want him back.. but things would have to be different.. I dunno I just wish we had of started off better, I really truly feel if we started off better we probably would of ended up married with 2.5 kids blah blah blah
But you didn't which means it's nothing to dwell over. I think his complaining about giving up pot shows a lot of his (immature) character - pot is generally for 16 year olds. So is complaining they 'have to' give up pot. You can do better than that.

You won't get over him quickly but imo it is because he was your first serious b/f and because you went far with him that you are having a hard time. If you agree that you are better without him (which you don't seem to at the moment since you're considering kids) you will get over him with time and when another guy takes your mind off him.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
iambored, are you a guy or chick? Or maybe a hermaphrodite.

SweetSeasons

HSC
.. I don't want kids till I'm like 30... I was just sayn.. I dunno.. I miss like we used 2 do hot stuff.. like unplanned stuff.. like making out in the rain at the look out.

you're prolly right but.. I dunno.. maybe i just have to wait till the next guy sweeps me off my feet and hope to not get scared off haha

Collin

HSC
N/A
'Hot stuff'? So you just miss the sexual stuff? That part ain't too difficult to find in a new partner. I'm sure those General Pants guys are great & very proficient with their tongues; minus the weed.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
don't do things if ur not sure. that's why im leavin it up to marriage - i wouldnt get ova it, cos he's gona be my husband. now though sex is a personal choice....i don't think you'd get over it either way (pre or post marriage). i mean, first time....it's like....well FIRST TIME...you experience things with that person, you know, it would be hard to just ignore the fact that it happened.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hermaphrodite, why?

If sex is what you miss (or making out in the rain, same diff) you can do that with anyone, as collin said

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. nah.. not just that.. but that was I dunno part of the spark lol. I miss being in that complete state of comfort around him, being able to be an idiot with him, being able to tell him anything, annoying him, stiring him up, haha no wonder I got dumped :p

but there is stuff I don't miss.. like only being able to see him once a week, him never answering his phone, him bringing up past events all the time.. I dunno I spose ur right there are little things that really annoyed me about him.. stuff that made me feel insecure.. I don't miss that stuff.

SweetSeasons

HSC
sparkl3z said:
don't do things if ur not sure. that's why im leavin it up to marriage - i wouldnt get ova it, cos he's gona be my husband. now though sex is a personal choice....i don't think you'd get over it either way (pre or post marriage). i mean, first time....it's like....well FIRST TIME...you experience things with that person, you know, it would be hard to just ignore the fact that it happened.
lol I was sure.. I would of done nothing if I wasn't sure.. I don't regret any of the good times we had

Collin

HSC
N/A
So what exactly was his reason for dumping you?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I think what you miss is what you will find in your next b/f anyway. What you don't miss are signs of his immaturity and instability which would ultimately have lead to a harder break up later if it didn't happen now.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I never really got one...

I rang him up crying once cause I was on the pill it was making me depressed and also I hadn't seen him or had a good convo with him for 2 weeks so I was kinda.. like *he's gonna dump me, if he really loved me it wouldn't be like this* and I said that to him...

then like on x-mas eve I was off my nut drunk tried to ring him a few times n his phone was off n I rang his friend to see if my ex was ok.. n yeah my ex used that phone call as a reason to dump me.. cause one of the guys his friend was with told my ex that I rang his best mate looking for some fun.. which is not true at all.

I never got a real reason.. on boxing day i called him comming home from being out with a mate n he's like we have to talk.. n i'm like if ur gonna dump me just fucking dump me now, n he's like I don't want to your drunk and i was like what's the fucking difference from today or tomorrow are we over or not.. n he was like yes.. n i was like well fuck you...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yuck. Guess you really didn't help the situation by being so drunk and aggressive, but there's always two sides to the story.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I wasn't drunk.. I was just crying cause I knew what was comming..

Was a bad break up.. n yeah as I said I do regret some stuff.. the great part in the middle was great.. n then I just let to many ppl mess with how I was thinking.. n then that led to me messing up a good thing. I don't deny I didn't screw things up for my self, maybe that's why it's so hard to get over him.. cause of all the regret.

I hate thinking to my self if I hadn't of done this or if I had of stayed home insted of going out with friends on chrissy eve or what ever none of it ever would of happen.. but then I think.. if he had of made the effort to spend time with me over chrissy none of it would of ever happen

Allayah

HSC
You'll get over him and what happened..
You'll move on.
You'll just never forget it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Don't hate yourself over it. Want to know how you should be treating regretable incidents? As an opportunity to learn. Life is one big learning experience, and as cliche'd as this sounds, you learn from your mistakes. Who knows, if you didn't go through this, your next relationship could end up under similar circumstances and you could do the same thing you did this time round. But now, armed with those (bad) experiences and the lessons learnt from the mistakes associated with those regretable experiences, it makes you THAT much more experienced in love.

Allayah

HSC
Yeah I agree.
You'll learn from this.
No point wishing it didn't happen, cause it was bound to happen somewhere down the track anyway. Lucky it happened now, not later, so you learn from it NOW and start moving on NOW :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)