• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do YOU hate pokemon!! (3 Viewers)

Do you like pokemon?

• NO - I want pokemon to burn

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • yes - i love pokemon

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I always build up the pokemon I chose from the professor. Every other pokemon is just support for it's weaknesses.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
transcendent said:
What's special about Porygon? Porygon or Porygon 2?

Ordinary Porygon. I think I had to win money at the gaming corner to buy it 'cause you can't catch them.

Nothing special. Just cute. I think it was probably the most useless Pokemon (Psyduck and Snorlax were too...) but very cute. :eek:

I did have one helluva vicious Charizard that could defeat anything with one attack. :D

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Hippy La-Laa said:
Ordinary Porygon. I think I had to win money at the gaming corner to buy it 'cause you can't catch them.

Nothing special. Just cute. I think it was probably the most useless Pokemon (Psyduck and Snorlax were too...) but very cute. :eek:

I did have one helluva vicious Charizard that could defeat anything with one attack. :D
Psyduck's mad! It evolves into... damn I forgot. But it was a really cool looking Water Pokemon so if you taught Psyduck Psychic you have a water pokemon that doesn't have Psychic weaknesses.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Psyduck evolves into a golduck!

and theres no tm or hm move for guillotine so how can charizard learn it when its not one of the moves that he learns automatically.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Psyduck evolves into a golduck!

and theres no tm or hm move for guillotine so how can charizard learn it when its not one of the moves that he learns automatically.
Roms are your friend. Go VisualBoy!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Isn't it a fighting move?

Anyway, my favourite pokemon was that metal bird in Silver. Something about a robot-looking bird seemed cool to me.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Isn't it a fighting move?

Anyway, my favourite pokemon was that metal bird in Silver. Something about a robot-looking bird seemed cool to me.
Isn't Gullitone a Normal move used by Pinsir?
It's Skarmory.
Magikarp = Win when it evolves into Gyarados ( Water/Flying )

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Pinsir uses it also pokemon like krabby and kringler use it.

Personally I hate the move ... it doesn't always hit and sometimes if you don't hit first your pokemon faint :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
run is fine when versing wild pokemon but when versing trainers ... nopies ... plus you gotta verse wild pokemon ... its fun!

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
The experience gained from winning a battle with a wild pokemon is significantly less than the experience obtained from tamed pokemon. Therefore, it is NOT fun.

*Insert angry-faced emoticon here*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
The experience gained from winning a battle with a wild pokemon is significantly less than the experience obtained from tamed pokemon. Therefore, it is NOT fun.

*Insert angry-faced emoticon here*
By the end of those caves, I was swearing out loud everytime some fucking stupid weak arse pokemon versed me.

Anyway, I always loved playing with those pokemon which were immune to the enemy, Ie having a ground in an electric gym or a ghost in a fighting gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)