• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do YOU hate pokemon!! (3 Viewers)

Do you like pokemon?

• NO - I want pokemon to burn

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • yes - i love pokemon

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
jumb said:
By the end of those caves, I was swearing out loud everytime some fucking stupid weak arse pokemon versed me.

Anyway, I always loved playing with those pokemon which were immune to the enemy, Ie having a ground in an electric gym or a ghost in a fighting gym.
I know eh? They waste the PP, and they keep on doing meager amounts of damage on the pokemon.

babydoll_ said:
i still play pokemon
:/
:vcross: Don't mock us!

bong_head

OMG!!!!!!! i cant believe im reading this from all these ppl who are gonna b in uni soon and still play these childish games..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bong_head said:
OMG!!!!!!! i cant believe im reading this from all these ppl who are gonna b in uni soon and still play these childish games..
Not STILL. We're mostly reminiscing. I still think that the pokemon phase was one of the funnest phases ever. Also, the games were very fun to play.

Last edited:
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Haha...I used to love Pokémon, I played every single one between 2000 and 2002 (aged eleven to thirteen), borrowing from friends who had grown out of it and the like...until then Ruby came along with all its GBA madness...and I don't own a GBA so I had to give it up. The only one I still have (which I owned at the start) is Pokémon Gold...which sits with my GBC in a filing cabinet full of things which I am supposed to have grown out of. I also played all the emulated versions on my PC...which sadly enough I still have...

It was good at the time though :) it really enthralled me. I think the idea was rather wonderful...anyway before 2003 I didn't really have any responsive pets (my goldfish had yet to breed), so the Pokémon were my surrogate pets if you like.

I never owned the cards...my mother banned them, and nobody would let me borrow theirs, but I played the card game with a friend's (never finished), then on an emulated version (which I had the time to complete)

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i dont like the show but i dont mind playing the games... i like the sapphire version or ruby they all the same. But i havent played it in a long time mainly coz i dont have it anymore. I reckon they're quite good if u have a lot of time on ur hands.

blackbunny

HSC
i love roms got about 11000 of them . Once i was so obsessed with pokemon i even got MEW

blackbunny

HSC
yeah there is a mad emulator to play gba games with a built in cheat system "visual boy advance"

blackbunny

HSC
TimeAndTide said:
Shut up. Pokemon Basher. Take you neo-nazi propaganda and teach it to your dog.
Whats your problem you fucking bitch!! :p

blackbunny

HSC
TimeAndTide said:
To blackbunny, where have you been these last two years? Its not even on TV anymore...get with the times.
Pay TV lad its on pay TV.. something you wish to have

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Who needs pay-tv when you have cable with unlim downloads and bittorrent?

ps. Lick my toilet bowl and die, you pathetic excuse for life. You shouldn't even be here. You should've perished with your sperm buddies.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Haha. You dicklick, it's only the local speed, you'll average at around 200kb/s then slowly go down to 100 kb/s. BTW, what isp gives you 1.5 kb/s? Haven't heard of an isp that gives that much speed to private customers.

Plus bittorrent caps you proportionally to your upload speed so i think you just got raughtered. now crawl into a hole and die, we do not deserved to be tarnished in your presence.

[EDIT]: 1.5 Megabits, not megabytes. You're going to download at around 200 kb/s, then slow down to friggin 50.

Last edited:

blackbunny

HSC
i dont know wat the hell u r on about but i download of bittorrents CONSTANTLY at 205 k/bs.

Face it you are defeated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)