• Yes

Votes: 329 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 142 30.1%

• Total voters

ratcher0071

HSC
axlenatore said:
Yes i have seen it, its just a little bit a little reading, everyone should have at least 50 books per subject, hell we have a room dedicated to containing all of my books

:uhoh: A little room ........

atal.love

HSC
quote my maths teacher:
"you weren't born to do maths... you hate each other"
so i dropped.
im such an english person :read:

beve

Jesus
HSC
atal.love said:
quote my maths teacher:
"you weren't born to do maths... you hate each other"
so i dropped.
im such an english person :read:
I like math. When I'm getting it right.

Which isn't often.

HSC
XD i hate the actual work......
but i love maths!!
(the former made me vote "no" lol)
ahaha sitting and playing pictionary with mademoiselle stirfry. gotta love it! :p

and in ref to me losing my long-held, little-worked-for 1st place........ lol.........
as i accidentally half-yelled during the graduation ceremony........... just as it was uber quiet..........
"damn those ppl who study!!" XD
not to mention do the set work BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

Hannargh

HSC
I'm absolutely hopeless at maths. I dropped it, nearly being murdered by parents for doing so.

I'm more of an arty person. Thank god for calculators!

brad616

HSC
emmcyclopedia said:
yeeew!

maths is rad!

i like adv coz its pretty easy, bit boring sometimes tho =(

ext is awesum too!

....but i'm an englishy person, so i still reckon english is better....with maths as a close second =P
Yes I DEFINATELY agree with every word you just said. Spot on, you legend!

xJaix

HSC
Wow, I didn't expect it to be so high. I don't like it nor do I hate it. I'm neutral. I do it because i'm forced to otherwise everyone will be like *shock!* you don't do maths! then the judging shall begin :)

hsb39

HSC
I'm not exactly doing the complicated stuff yet (hurray for basic trig!), but I actually like maths and I'm pretty good at the stuff I'm up to. Although I do get really pissed when I don't understand something.

birdie-brain

HSC
Oh! I like maths! But alas, I can only do General Maths. While I like it, I'm not particularly good at it, I seem to be more 'creatively inclined'. I get way higher marks for subjects like The Visual Arts and General English, but I don't particularly like English (hence doing General English xD). *Sigh* :p

gettingcrazy

HSC
sometimes math give me headache .i usually get pleasures from math .i am not sure i like math or not .what do you think ????????????????i choose math 4u

kara42

HSC
I like the subject itself, I just don't like the class because I don't like my teacher.

ThatKidJerm

HSC
maths is not for me i just cant get it.
what happened to the good old days of
plus
take way
divided by
an times

ahh i miss thoes days

hsb39

HSC
kara42 said:
I like the subject itself, I just don't like the class because I don't like my teacher.
I currently have a fairly good class and a teacher that I think is very good, making it all the more enjoyable.

beth211111

HSC
Maths is awful..just one of those things I do not understand and cannot bullshit my way through like english. Do u think in the exam we could just follow the syllabus and say.."I do not understand how to answer this question..but I do appreciate its importance in my everyday life.." I mean technically that's what is asked of you. :D

mick135

HSC
beth211111 said:
Maths is awful..just one of those things I do not understand and cannot bullshit my way through like english. Do u think in the exam we could just follow the syllabus and say.."I do not understand how to answer this question..but I do appreciate its importance in my everyday life.." I mean technically that's what is asked of you. :D
if you don't understand it - then how can you say you don't like?
i'm just saying it lacks support.
i do ext 2 - i get a 3 hr ext 2 exam + another exam 2 days later.
the two hardest possible exams there are... and this is my reward for being good at maths. Did i p!ss a bunch of people off by being good at maths or something?
i envy people who don't do maths, i also bag them out and say they can't count past 10 without taking off their shoes but still...
rembering back to primary school, life was simple - no effing conics and mechanics every god forsaken arvo and i was happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)