• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you look older than you really are? (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I personally think my face makes me look older than i really am..
although i have never had a comment about my age.

When i'm in public on my own, i start wondering whether the people think i'm a 15 year old 188cm person or a 20 something year old person...because i personally think i look older than i am because of my height and face...(probably a good thing to get into pubs :lol:)

So yeah anyone here think they look older than they are? Or are worried about looking older than you really are?

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I personally think my face makes me look older than i really am..
although i have never had a comment about my age.

When i'm in public on my own, i start wondering whether the people think i'm a 15 year old 188cm person or a 20 something year old person...because i personally think i look older than i am because of my height and face...(probably a good thing to get into pubs :lol:)

So yeah anyone here think they look older than they are? Or are worried about looking older than they really are?
it depends if i cake the makeup on, extremely high stilettos and a slurry-ish dress, then i can look like my fake id cause it says that i'm 21. =]]. haha.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I don't really look my age. I have had that authority of age for quite some time and the fact that I have been capable of growing a full beard since about 16 hasn't helped.

I look as though I'm in my early 30s, I don't think my appearance will change much in the next 20 years or so though.

dux&src

HSC
it depends if i cake the makeup on, extremely high stilettos and a slurry-ish dress, then i can look like my fake id cause it says that i'm 21. =]]. haha.
you have a fake ID???

depends on if i've shaved or not :eek:
Do you shave everyday? when did u first start shaving?

Depends on the clothes
Oh, i didn't take that into consideration..nice point, although i tend to wear clothes which i think are for teens. :)

I don't really look my age. I have had that authority of age for quite some time and the fact that I have been capable of growing a full beard since about 16 hasn't helped.

I look as though I'm in my early 30s, I don't think my appearance will change much in the next 20 years or so though.
:eek::eek: you look like you are in your early 30s? is this from your own point of view? or have friends/family made the same comment too?

i look 18/19
well you look your age then :) i guess:)

Are you happy with that?

HSC
ahahaha, it's cute how dux&src goes through each response and individually responds to us, no matter how inane our posts are.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Do you shave everyday? when did u first start shaving?
in year 10.
i shave like once a week, im really lazy so i cant be bothered, but i look younger when im clean shaven, but i prefer a bit of stubble, i like it :)

ahahaha, it's cute how dux&src goes through each response and individually responds to us, no matter how inane our posts are.
aww its so cute eh :eek:

dux&src

HSC
:shy:

i trust you are happy with that? Not looking older than you are :)

i know right.

but yeh doesn't really bother me.
:shy:

in year 10.
i shave like once a week, im really lazy so i cant be bothered, but i look younger when im clean shaven, but i prefer a bit of stubble, i like it :)

aww its so cute eh :eek:
in year 10 wow!
would you look like a little boy when you are clean shaven? ;)

except mine, clearly lol
:eek: :)

tryhard faggot
because omie jay likes to have stubble?

dux&src

HSC
nope. :)

aren't you happy that you don't look older than you really are?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
@dux&src, yahuh, it's a lookalike so i can't really control the age. four years older than me. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)