Do you post regularly on car forums? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Just curious because obviously BoS isn't exactly the most car-oriented forum! I'm a regular on AUSCA (www.ausca.org - the Australian Universities Student Car Association) and Edge-Racing.net.

(note: this sucks, you can only post a poll within 2 minutes... coincidentally it took me a bit longer than that to type up the answers and I got locked out!)

Last edited:

0bs3n3

HSC
Nah. I only frequent like two forums (no prizes for guessing what one of them is) and the other one is pretty dead lately.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
haha i am a carforumwhore relative to u guys >_> ... and yes I even put some of the forum decals on my cars.

Regular: Edge-Racing.net, AUSCA (Australian Uni Students Car Association), ClubCJ, EvoOz
Not so regular: OzHonda (used to be very regular), JDMST, SGEvoClub
Lurking: Mitsu Car Club, EvolutionM.net, 8th gen Civic, SG Civic Forum and probably a few others which are bookmarked and have accounts with so that I can view the DIY guides and reviews.

... to my defence though two of the regular ones are forums which my mates and I used to chat and organise meets/cruises with each other (and was started by my mates) but then they kinda grew... and grew...

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah i mostly go for guides/perve on other peoples cars/bikes
regardless of what it is though, i absolutely love those "building my ride" threads

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i mostly go for guides/perve on other peoples cars/bikes
regardless of what it is though, i absolutely love those "building my ride" threads
haha yeh it's really satisfying to see how cars evolve from stock when they bought it into the machines at the end. it's also a cheap and easy way to find out which parts actually work in your ride without being the first to experiment :)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4515333

is the best so far imo

EDIT: dialup warning

quik.

HSC
I post on cbr250/psb/netrider, although with netrider it is more just browsing now it is a bit of an older crowd it seems

I lurk nissansilvia.com/gixxer.com/r6 and r1 forums/600 and 1000rr

Edit: triumph675 as well

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99124

loved the s2k threads back when i was on red p's

quik.

HSC
"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

For the ozhonda link

Lame

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Thought I would bump this in case anyone saw AUSCA (Australian Uni Students Car Association) at UNSW Oweek :)

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
haha i am a carforumwhore relative to u guys >_> ... and yes I even put some of the forum decals on my cars.

Regular: Edge-Racing.net, AUSCA (Australian Uni Students Car Association), ClubCJ, EvoOz
Not so regular: OzHonda (used to be very regular), JDMST, SGEvoClub
Lurking: Mitsu Car Club, EvolutionM.net, 8th gen Civic, SG Civic Forum and probably a few others which are bookmarked and have accounts with so that I can view the DIY guides and reviews.

... to my defence though two of the regular ones are forums which my mates and I used to chat and organise meets/cruises with each other (and was started by my mates) but then they kinda grew... and grew...
awww no SAU? haha

im a member for skylines aus, but i never post LOL (mainly cos all the threads are soemthing to do with having an actual car). i just browse the rides

*edit* that link on the E30 v12 build: jizzed my pants

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
awww no SAU? haha

im a member for skylines aus, but i never post LOL (mainly cos all the threads are soemthing to do with having an actual car). i just browse the rides
Haha I don't have a GT-R. The yellow one I've posted up aroudn the place is my cousin's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)