Do you see yourself marrying outside your race? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
yeah, my dad's one strict guy..... but in the end, no regrets :D
Well good to see that had a happy ending

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Meh, it's all arbitray. The only labels you should need to consider lie independent of "race", e.g. Hot or Not, Intelligent or Dimwitted, Chaotically Creative or Fastidious. You get these all accross the board. Culture differences and prejudices make it more of an issue.

I do have a weird curiosity of what my offspring would look like with certain girls of a different race than mine (and I'm Irish/Scottish).

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Do you see yourself marrying outside your race?
Probably not, I would most likely go for a girl that's Chinese or at least Asian.

55psi

HSC
Well ive got really high standards for an asian girl, so they need to be quiet good looking and i have seen a few in sydney and thats about it, not much here in newie. I am an asian to and ive grown up with white people, im like the only well known asian in my whole town for my age in the pretty much lol.
Living and growing up with them just makes me more attracted to aussie chicks, im good friends with most of the aussie chicks in my yr and sometimes i think im too connected with them compared to the guys, which isnt that good...
Last couple of girlfriends, 1st a hot aussie, then a pretty good south african.
So i reckon it all depends where your brought up, i mean im not suprised that some of the asian guys who live in big cities find asian chicks way better than aussie chicks.

Jas

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)