Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Misyndo

HSC
Had on and off periods since I was 14 (16 now).

I've quit for about 2 or so weeks now.

What really gets to me is the relaxation of having that cigarette hitting your mouth.
(The non-smokers here wouldn't understand it so I'm trying to make it as understandable as possible)
The initial feeling of comfort and joy you get at first. Unbelievable.

Then comes the headspin which is quite fun I must say. It's like being on a rollercoaster or something but without actually going on it.

Now, when you have a whole group of friends trying this out for the first few times (it's High School, everyone is) it becomes pretty fun and is actually sociable.

But I've quit now because my girlfriend rages at me and all :(

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
What really gets to me is the relaxation of having that cigarette hitting your mouth.
(The non-smokers here wouldn't understand it so I'm trying to make it as understandable as possible)
The initial feeling of comfort and joy you get at first. Unbelievable.

Then comes the headspin which is quite fun I must say. It's like being on a rollercoaster or something but without actually going on it.
+1. Love that feeling.

StandOff

Reidy
HSC
Smoke very rarely, usually when drinking.
Addicted to passive smoking.
Haha, you just described my habits pretty much perfectly. So much cheaper that way

Nuh, never smoked.
I'm too scared to try, too stupid to know where to buy them, and too stingy with mah moneys.
Just rock up to a party and have too much grog, its how most people start

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
Only when drinking and only 1.
And im smrt cos i have never bought them i just scab off everyone else
and cigars>smokes okay faggets

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's see...

I had my first cigarette when I was 15. "Socially" smoked (i.e. whenever I was drunk or drinking) all through high school. Started smoking sober more about halfway through year 12. Finally admitted I was an actual smoker at the end of my first year of uni.

It's not so much how many I have a day but more how many packs in a week which is about 2-4 depending on how much I go out. I can sit at unibar all day and chainsmoke a pack and a half no problem. I can also go two days without a single one if I'm at my parents' place.

Basically, I love the taste, I like the smell (not after smoking an entire pack though) and it's the perfect accompaniment to coffee or alcohol.
Exact opposite of me. I hate the smell, hate the taste (you can just taste the smoke lingering in the air) and well... it's no good for your lungs in the long run.

parawhoree

HSC
kinda, parents found out, tried to make me quit, didnt really work.

still do it occasionally. depending on how pissed off i am. only at school/before school/out.

biggest regret ever....

beaf

HSC
Only when drinking and only 1.
And im smrt cos i have never bought them i just scab off everyone else
and cigars>smokes okay faggets

same. ever tried flavoured?

haha thats how i started out now im hanging around it all the time and its becoming worse haha never buy them though because then i know im going to get addicted

williamc

HSC
the arlagili (that lebanese bong thing) you smoke flavoured tabacoo out of is the shit. get mad head spins when i have it with beers coz i dont smoke.

cigarettes are shit only have em when im crunk as. pot puts me to sleep/fucks me up bad so i dont touch that shit

beaf

HSC
the arlagili (that lebanese bong thing) you smoke flavoured tabacoo out of is the shit. get mad head spins when i have it with beers coz i dont smoke.

its awesome heaps of my friends have one

Ksubi

HSC
AJ, when did yuu QUIT?! :O
honestly i thought you never did....
blah.

mmmm apple flavor.

williamc

HSC
yeah strawberry is delicious i think its hard to find or something

if you are too much of a pussy to say no to peer pressure/ wanna keep it cool just say something cool like i do:

i keep pretty cool with the ladies in bars n shit then they ask if i want a cigarette and i tell them i quit coz my dad use to be a chronic smoker and he nearly died from a heart attack this year.

beaf

HSC
nah its easy their cheap to get from lebanon, my leb friends always bring tonnes back and sell it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)