Do you support Sathius 005’s email to Tony Abbott? (1 Viewer)

Do you support Sathius 005’s email to Tony Abbott?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you support Sathius 005’s email to Tony Abbott
Dear Tony Abbott, my great friend and ally. I want to introduce myself. My name is Sathius 005. I identify very strongly with the Liberal Party of Australia. According to Vote Compass I am more socially conservative than the Liberal National Party. I am more economically right wing than the Liberal National Party. I am an Australian citizen with a Sri Lankan Tamil heritage.

It’s a great feeling to be an Australian citizen no matter what the circumstances. Close me to me the spirit of Australian Nationalism, the ANZAC tradition and the concept of sacrifice for the betterment of mankind. I think World War 1 and World War 2 were a monstrous corruption of nature. I strongly believe that we must defend the Australian value of a fair go for all and solidarity for the vulnerable members of our national and global community. I value a Prime Minister that puts the national interest first. I think in times of war our national character is best shown. I clearly identify with Australia’s military past.

I love the Australian flag. I am an Australian nationalist. I have very clear views in the direction in which I want to take Australia. I value Australian families, small business and hard work.

North Sri Lankan refugees are in dire straits, need urgent help and need to be welcomed into Australian society because they have potential to make a valuable contribution to Australia. North Sri Lankans are very decent, reliable, committed, talented, great, grand, sound, tenacious, gutsy, hardworking, relentless, conservative, magnificent, inspirational, conscientious, determined and resourceful. These are the personality analysis upon which I assert North Sri Lankans have a lot to give to Australia and we as a compassionate nation need to welcome refugees into Australia. North Sri Lankan refugees are getting up skilled and into the workforce. The North Sri Lankans that I want to welcome into Australia are those who are highly skilled immigrants from North Sri Lankan. My dad emigrated from North Sri Lanka he is veterinary surgeon by trade. He made a huge contribution to North Sri Lankan society by caring for sick animals and providing treatment. I would like to thank the people of Australia for letting me come to Australia and contribute to this magnificent nation. I think the Australian people are the greatest people in the world and that Australia is the greatest nation in the world.

Many North Sri Lankans have been displaced in Sri Lanka as a result of the brutal civil war. Australia has been very generous in our foreign aid commitments but there is more to be done to help the resilient North Sri Lankans by promoting resettlement of refugees in Australia. What the highly skilled North Sri Lankans are asking for is resettlement in Australia and in the rest of the free world. What the North Sri Lankan immigrants want to do is build a stronger, prosperous, safe and secure future in the Western world. North Sri Lankan Australians are pro wealth creation, pro international security and pro Western values.

Last edited:

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
you shall address the prime minister properly, thank you very much

No you aint
Newsflash I am an Australian nationalist. You don't care to elaborate on your false accusation that I am not an Australian nationalist. You won't know Australian Nationalism if it bit you on your bum. Hit the bricks pal and beat it because you are going out. Case is adjourned.

Last edited by a moderator:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Sathius you have bigger problems to worry about. If SB does actually become a moderator, you might have more problems than Abbott's influence.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Newsflash I am an Australian nationalist. You don't care to elaborate on your false accusation that I am not an Australian nationalist. You won't know Australian Nationalism if it bit you on your bum. Hit the bricks pal and beat it because you are going out. Case is adjourned.
Wow. You should be dying of shame after such an awful and incorrect post. You need to go on a boat and get out of here you complete parasite.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Rambling, vague and unclear, poorly structured, poorly supported arguments, weak call to action. 6/20

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Rambling, vague and unclear, poorly structured, poorly supported arguments, weak call to action. 6/20
What complete nonsense. You are no objective marker. You are deeply flawed and I see your working on being a total asshole. Don't worry I have dealt with people worse than you.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
What complete nonsense. You are no objective marker. You are deeply flawed and I see your working on being a total asshole. Don't worry I have dealt with people worse than you.
That's wonderful to hear.

Your email is still shit though.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"Close me to me the spirit of Australian Nationalism"

im sure tony abbott would love to close you with australian nationalism even though i have nfi what that means

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow. You should be dying of shame after such an awful and incorrect post. You need to go on a boat and get out of here you complete parasite.
It is you who is incorrect. Please parade your Australian Nationalism. Oops I forgot you are not an Australian Nationalist. It is you who is an absolute parasite. Who do trust Sylvia B or the law genius called Sathius? I rest my case.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I know you bitch wanna be. Why don't take your pansy attitude and get the hell out of this website. The truth is I am holding the best cards.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I'm curious on how SB and Sathius are filled with such hatred towards each other.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
How will Tony Abbott take you seriously when he doesn't know that you came first in Business Law and Ethics at UTS Law school with High Distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)