Do you support the U.S. setting a timetable for withdrawal of troops from Iraq? (1 Viewer)

Do you support the U.S. setting a timetable for withdrawal of troops from Iraq?

• Support

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Oppose

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i support the us to stop wasting their tax payers money on useless wars

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jb_nc said:
i support the us to stop wasting their tax payers money on useless wars
Fucking word, niggah.

Come out drinking with us soon.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm becoming more and more inclined to just support complete and immediate withdrawal, leave the Arabs to destroy themselves.
I don't see any alternative to that.

The way I see it the US, Australia and other allies still in Iraq have a responsibility to their citizens and ONLY their citizens. While it may seem like the right thing to do, staying and trying to establish peace and democracy should not be done at such a high cost to their own citizens. In my opinion, it shouldn't be done at any cost to their own citizens. As an Australian I consider the life of a single Australia soldier worth more than the entire Iraqi population combined.

As soon as the threat to western countries was removed I consider everything else to be optional. I have no problem with staying and helping if all the Iraqi people want it and are not going to keep fighting, but that is clearly not happening.

banco55

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Sure they do.

The could probally fit half of the supporters into a few helicopters after the fall of Baghdad, just like Saigon.
I guarantee you there will be thousands of Iraqis who try to get the US to take them with them if they have a Saigon 1975 redux.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
When you come across like you're more concerned with seeing the US get humiliated than putting a stop to the killing, it really doesn't do your argument any favours.

Comrade nathan

HSC
withoutaface said:
When you come across like you're more concerned with seeing the US get humiliated than putting a stop to the killing, it really doesn't do your argument any favours.
What is my arguement?

It's a fact that featherweights will humiliate themselves by getting killed in imperialist adventures.

Last edited:

Atilla89

HSC
The Coalition forces have been depicted as occupiers and not liberators, this is the main reason why the violence has erupted (kind of like the spark that ignited the timber). The Coalition must get out as soon as possible however setting a date on that is just stupid, what if they havn't finished the job of training the Iraqi Army? Not only will that damage the USA's rep further, absolutely no one will trust America in the region.

As to the question of 'if the US can't do it the the Iraqi Army can't', my answer is only time will tell. If people have a better idea that doesn't include putting a date on withdrawal or doesn't include immediate withdrawal then I would be happy to hear it (and inncidently so would Bush and Howard...). Training the Iraqi Army is the best option possible, once the Coalition leave it will be up to them to keep the peace.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
What is my arguement?

It's a fact that featherweights will humiliate themselves by getting killed in imperialist adventures.
muslim extremist, religion, barbarian apologist found

get the fuck out of australia and fuck off to some prehistoric arab land, you can live like a king in shari'a

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
The Coalition forces have been depicted as occupiers and not liberators
Depictions are based on reality. The reality is the Coalition forces are occupiers, and every Iraqi knows that.

muslim extremist, religion, barbarian apologist found

get the fuck out of australia and fuck off to some prehistoric arab land, you can live like a king in shari'a
Get the fuck out of Australia and go die for your government like a good little featherweight.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
Get the fuck out of Australia and go die for your government like a good little featherweight.
uh, no, i'm worth more than a muslim, i dont care about any arab lands. i want america to leave and watch the anarchy of two tribes of barbarians fighting each other until they're no more

also posting maoist youtube videos for no reason makes you seem even more of a massive idiot - unless you're an actual maoist in the case lolz

you're still an islamic apologist far left westerns and far right arabs have much in common

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
What is my arguement?

Your position is that we should withdraw from Iraq immediately and stop interfering in Middle Eastern affairs, yes? Instead of "imperialist" this and "featherweight" that (note: your use of buzzwords is as bad as the neoconservatives arguing in favour of the war) perhaps argue what practical benefit is to be gained by America and Iraq by withdrawing, because at the moment all you've got is rhetoric.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Lets face it. The cunts want to make another Pakistan out of Iraq. Ruled by a military dick-tator on the side of the U.S that would be willing to sents its children (not the U.S's children) to go fight her unjust wars untill the U.S has controlled the entire region. (Ofcourse they'll throw them a bone to make it look like under 'x' dick-tator government/economy has done much better.) Then, they'll give them powerful chemical/biological weapons. (That their missile defence easily detects) Then, when they need to bomb some country, they use those missiles instead of their own. (So that they pay for the war.)

Great plan!

Atilla89

HSC
"Depictions are based on reality. The reality is the Coalition forces are occupiers, and every Iraqi knows that."

The Coalition are there at the invitation of the Iraqi government, in any sense of the word that is not occupation. They are liberators who need to stay on in order to get the situation under control so that the Iraqi Army can take over and the Coalition can leave.

If it was occupation, why is Bush pressuaring the Iraqi Army to take over? Makes no sense.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
The Coalition are there at the invitation of the Iraqi government
No! The coalition invaded against the entire countries will. And only the puppet-regime that they installed, supports this war. Nobody, in their right mind would accept this war as anything more than a miserable failure by a band of myopic war-mongers.

in any sense of the word that is not occupation.
You're a tool.

They are liberators
Since their presense the Iraqi's have been in more danger, greater threats, mass-murders, and less freedom.

who need to stay on in order to get the situation under control
Wrong, they can not and will not get the country under control because they are an unwelcomed occupation.

so that the Iraqi Army can take over and the Coalition can leave.
You mean the PUPPET regime installed by the US? You are a tool.

If it was occupation, why is Bush pressuaring the Iraqi Army to take over?
Because he failed.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Everyone stop with the fucking buzzwords. If occupiers would lead to less deaths, a better economy and greater freedom for the Iraqis, we should support them. If liberators would cause more death and destruction, we should oppose them.

The label doesn't matter. Argue in terms of net effect on Iraq, kthx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)