Do you think the pace of immigration should be slowed downed (1 Viewer)

Do you think the pace of immigration should be slowed downed

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I am suspicious about Asian immigration and the risks to our wonderful society. Asians are anti welfare rights, anti safety net and anti environmental protection. Look at China and India what I classify as categorical disasters in terms of their societies. Do you want Australia to become like India and China. Stand up European Australians against the plague that is Asian immigration. It will destroy civilization as we know it. It's time to get though on immigration and slow down the pace of immigration and increase the natural birth rate of the Europeans. The Europeans should be reproducing more children and place greater emphasis on building families. The Asians are the Anti Christ. With people like the Asians you don't need enemies. Tell those bureaucratic dickheads in Canberra to slow down the pace of immigration. It's time to put the interests of Australians ahead of the interests of the Asians. I am pro Western values. It's time to get tough on Asian immigration.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
dafuq didnt u say the exact opposite pages ago wat wrong witchu nigga

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
dafuq didnt u say the exact opposite pages ago wat wrong witchu nigga
I watch the TV show called Suits which is pro European. I get brainwashed to be pro Asian when I read AFR which is slightly pro Asian.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I watch the TV show called Suits which is pro European. I get brainwashed to be pro Asian when I read AFR which is slightly pro Asian.
Sounds like you're the highly suggestible type. I suggest we lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)