Does a relationship really require sex? (1 Viewer)

zerzillia

depends.

you don't need it for it to survive but it adds to the relationship, i think. but i wouldn't know, as i've never had a relationship or sex. been living in my own lil world. *nods*

baby_b

Banned
no i dont think a relationtionship needs sex. but if u can share that with someone its really special :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I think in this day and age, its rather hard to have sex after marriage. This doesnt mean that there are people who are waiting (in fact, half of my friends feel this). But today's youth are curiuos and are not afraid to try new things. A relationship should not be based soley on sex, but rather love and trust. As many people have said before, sex is merely a bonus to the relationship. If both parties love each other, then the love should be out of their partner, not sex. My best friend told me that you know if its true love, if they can be a virign forever being with you :)

Cerisa

i don't think sex is the crucial part of a relationship, though it's certainly a fun part :) every relationship would be different so it's hard to make a general statement but i think either way can be healthy.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
every relationship i've been through so far has gone without sex. Sometimes the tension can get a bit hard (haha im so clever :p) to handle, but you just do what you can. so no, relationship doesn't require sex, but it's definately a fundamental part of couples in this day and age.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if youre going out with a guy who doesnt require sex then he's either gay or a completely non-masculine loser so I don't know why you would want to be with them

If you're both strongly religious then things are of course different and I commend your faith.

Last edited:

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yes of course....

I don't mind waiting a few weeks.... that how long i can wait, before i dump the girl (i have a strong sex drive).... and i will dump any girls who have this "sex after marriage" thing....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yes of course....

I don't mind waiting a few weeks.... that how long i can wait, before i dump the girl (i have a strong sex drive).... and i will dump any girls who have this "sex after marriage" thing....
arent you a virgin though

bangladesh

HSC
Yes and no. It really depends on the people.. It doesn't 'require' sex but it's better with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)