• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghani

HSC
bigboyjames said:
ghani= dumb arab
says the person who believes in a book full of scientific errors because if you misinterpret science and the quran you can prove some scientific 'miracle' that was already known in the 7th century.

rambam92

HSC
*TRUE* said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
I know Judaism came first darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a christian. Yeah they believed in one God but being singular is only one quality :)
A bit late from when this post was written but anyway Hinduism came first
i dont know much about the muslim faith so i wont say anything more. lol

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ghani said:
you are an idiot reposting what others have already brought up and dismissed as it was irrelevant.
you're the one that posted that comment in the first place, that must make you just as bad if not worse.

bigboyjames said:
ghani= dumb arab

rambam92 said:
Hinduism came first
lol did it really? well, you learn something new every day :p.

ghani

HSC
rambam92 said:
A bit late from when this post was written but anyway Hinduism came first
hinduism isn't an abrahamic religion

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ghani fuck you man. you fucking retartd shmunk. im sick of sick cunt wanna be fuck heads. "OMG im an ahtiests, im smart" fuck off.

ghani

HSC
Rageeb said:
you're the one that posted that comment in the first place, that must make you just as bad if not worse.
what comments? you criticised me for pointing out scientific errors in the quran because there are also errors in other books. what is the point of that? it was not about other beliefs but bigboyjames' belief in the quran because of its scientific knowledge.
you can't even see why you are stupid

ghani

HSC
bigboyjames said:
ghani fuck you man. you fucking retartd shmunk. im sick of sick cunt wanna be fuck heads. "OMG im an ahtiests, im smart" fuck off.
the words of a speechless man - mere insults.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
what comments? you criticised me for pointing out scientific errors in the quran because there are also errors in other books. what is the point of that? it was not about other beliefs but bigboyjames' belief in the quran because of its scientific knowledge.
me stupid. coming from an arab

ghani

HSC
bigboyjames said:
me stupid. coming from an arab
when did I say you were stupid? idiot.
you are so racist which is even funnier because i am not an arab.

ghani

HSC
repeating your lies and insults will not make them true

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ghani said:
yikes. no. i criticised you for your obvious close mindedness and ignorance. instead of asking questions about things you don't agree with/understand you resort to:

ghani said:
no read the quran and realise how stupid your cultures religion is

ghani

HSC
Rageeb said:
yikes. no. i criticised you for your obvious close mindedness and ignorance. instead of asking questions about things you don't agree with/understand you resort to:
shows how stupid you are. read about afghanistan. read about the influence of islam on the culture of afghanistan. when you read and see the holes in the quran and the multiple errors you see that the culture of oppression is based on a lie. just because the quran says something that we find inhumane, does not mean we have to carry it out for fear of punishment from god. there is no authority in the quran that it hasnt given itself and this is obvious because of its flaws. that is why i said read the quran to realise how stupid your culture is. it was not a last resort or an attack. it was a truthful observation.

i was a muslim and i studied the quran and prayed daily so do not think about calling me ignorant of islam.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ghani said:
shows how stupid you are. read about afghanistan. read about the influence of islam on the culture of afghanistan. when you read and see the holes in the quran and the multiple errors you see that the culture of oppression is based on a lie. just because the quran says something that we find inhumane, does not mean we have to carry it out for fear of punishment from god. there is no authority in the quran that it hasnt given itself and this is obvious because of its flaws. that is why i said read the quran to realise how stupid your culture is. it was not a last resort or an attack. it was a truthful observation.

i was a muslim and i studied the quran and prayed daily so do not think about calling me ignorant of islam.
This poster wins the thread.

ghani

HSC
I just received a threatening message because of this thread

Subject: Meet Me
ur a big man huh u mother fucker piece of shit. Come and post me your email or give me your number or meet somewhere. Watch what I will do to you;)

user: arashnaebkhil

Gulseren

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Ghani, if you really are a 16 year old afghan girl, then you honestly are a slut and deserve to die. People don't have to believe in a religion or follow anything if they do not want to. As long as there is no criticism of other religions and/or racisms then everything is fine. FFS, we live in a multicultural society yet there is still people saying shit about other religions/races. Fuck grow up people. If you guys don't like a religion or whatever just keep it to yourself and don't make shit public and cause more shit through your stupid remarks.
Man i totally agree with u 100% even though im not from afganistan or anything. People have no respect for one anothers religions and beliefs. These posts are soo freakin stupid.

sams057

HSC
Enteebee said:
If you really are muslim you just brought more disrespect to your religion than this thread ever did.

edit: If the OP is serious about his reasons for posting, he should search through the thread a bit more... in the past there were many, many muslims and we discussed the issue with them in roughly the same way as we discussed it with christians. Little change is really needed...

just curious enteebee, where did u get dat quote from arashnaebkhil....i cant seem to find it anywhere...its not even in the thread...im confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)