• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sams057

HSC
dumarab said:
The Koran verses arn't a set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behiors of a large number of people.
yet in this whole thread you say they are so...you say muslimsm, especially the women are brainwashed and influenced by the quran and don't dare question it...using your definition of propaganda, the quran is propaganda

ghani

HSC
sams057 said:
umm men can get raped to...doesn't neccessarily have to be by a woman u idiot...there are sickos out there
even though most arabs are secretly gay does not mean they rape other men. the most likely situation is a man raping a woman and i never said this was the only situation idiot.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
even though most arabs are secretly gay does not mean they rape other men. the most likely situation is a man raping a woman and i never said this was the only situation idiot.
If I were you, I would remove your signature. That prick can sue you for slander and for loss of reputation if he or someone he knows happen to see it.

Just some friendly advice from uncle Osama.

ghani

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
If I were you, I would remove your signature. That prick can sue you for slander and for loss of reputation if he or someone he knows happen to see it.

Just some friendly advice from uncle Osama.
slander is for false accusations. this is all truth which he published himself so he cant sue me for slander. if he wants to try ill ask the police about him threatening to harm a minor which like the signature is true

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
slander is for false accusations. this is all truth which he published himself so he cant sue me for slander. if he wants to try ill ask the police about him threatening to harm a minor which like the signature is true
Ugly violent taliban wannabe

Is the ugly pig humiliated yet?
**Those two lines are slanderous.​

sams057

HSC
ghani said:
oh that was so originally funny...bravo on being so non-sterotypical (sarcasm, if you're that stupid)... u sed this:

Originally Posted by ghani
how many oppressed women rise up to rape a man?

now i dont care what anyone says but this, be it implicitly or explicitly, says that only women can rape men...if you're to stupid to see this, then that's your problem.

even ur counter-argument, saying that this is the most likely situation...the fact that you said most likely leaves room for the fact that men do rape men. it does happen, if its the most likely situation, doesn't mean its the only one

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Women can rape men. Getting an erection is an unconscious reaction. You literally can't prevent it.

sams057

HSC
ghani said:
lmao you are deluded. he can sue your ass...i was actually going to PM him before osama told u...but anyways...."ugly violent taliban wannabe"

ok u mite get all defensive and say he threatened to hurt you...validating the violent bit...even so...you cannot be so certain...he can say he didnt wanna really hurt u...he was just saying that...he may not really be violent...just a keyboard warrior sort of person...i mean look at his pic does he look violent 2 u...also the ugly bit...that is slander and eve more so defamation, who r u 2 say he is ugly, what is the definition of ugly...that is defamation at its best...and lol the taliban wannabe...who sed he's a taliban wannabe, you? that is a false statement meaning slander and defamation... just because hes afghani, it doesn't mean he's a taliban wannabe...aren't you afghani...r u a taliban wannabe? does it make it right to call every afghani a taliban wannabe? u pasted his myspace and email and his name so anyone who looks at those will think he is violent (which more than likley is not true, u cannot prove that with a useless threat- most threeats are not even carried out he just wanted 2 scare you), ugly and a taliban wannabe. also if he ever gets prank fone calls due to ur pasting of his information, your screwed. so lmaooo that is slander and defamation. seriously, he can wipe the floor with u...

sams057

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:

oh yer and this...this basically says you INTENDED on slandering and defaming him...u sed is the ugly pig humiliated yet? seriously are you blind?

ghani

HSC
sams057 said:
lmao you are deluded. he can sue your ass...i was actually going to PM him before osama told u...but anyways...."ugly violent taliban wannabe"

ok u mite get all defensive and say he threatened to hurt you...validating the violent bit...even so...you cannot be so certain...he can say he didnt wanna really hurt u...he was just saying that...he may not really be violent...just a keyboard warrior sort of person...i mean look at his pic does he look violent 2 u...also the ugly bit...that is slander and eve more so defamation, who r u 2 say he is ugly, what is the definition of ugly...that is defamation at its best...and lol the taliban wannabe...who sed he's a taliban wannabe, you? that is a false statement meaning slander and defamation... just because hes afghani, it doesn't mean he's a taliban wannabe...aren't you afghani...r u a taliban wannabe? does it make it right to call every afghani a taliban wannabe? u pasted his myspace and email and his name so anyone who looks at those will think he is violent (which more than likley is not true, u cannot prove that with a useless threat- most threeats are not even carried out he just wanted 2 scare you), ugly and a taliban wannabe. also if he ever gets prank fone calls due to ur pasting of his information, your screwed. so lmaooo that is slander and defamation. seriously, he can wipe the floor with u...
let him sue me he can get my $0 in assets. but you are still wrong about 90% of what you said

ghani

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Ugly violent taliban wannabe

**Those two lines are slanderous.​
beauty is subjective and i find him greasy and ugly. taliban could be argued wrong but his ideas are a step in the right direction

sams057

HSC
ghani said:
beauty is subjective and i find him greasy and ugly. taliban could be argued wrong but his ideas are a step in the right direction
doesn't mean you should announce to everyone that he is ugly...u sed its subjective, meaning its personal...leave it that way

yeh ok...try explaining that second bit in a court of law

ghani

HSC
sams057 said:
doesn't mean you should announce to everyone that he is ugly...u sed its subjective, meaning its personal...leave it that way

yeh ok...try explaining that second bit in a court of law
i hope he tries to sue me. applying to the court and lawyers cost money and i have no money for him to gain. i hope he spends his time and money doing that. you are probably ugly too so sue me.

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Ghani, you are a little ugly piece of shit. CASE CLOSED!!!!
he called me ugly maybe i shold sue him? idiots

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
WTF! LOL. You are so funny. What do you know about the law and how it works. Last time i checked, you are a little child sitting behind the computer. BTW, good luck and it is called IP tracking :)
as i said spend your money tryin to find me and sue me. only you will be left empty, out of pocket and humiliated for bein so stupid. idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)