Does anyone do EE2 and Society and Culture? (1 Viewer)

iloveapple

HSC
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone does both EE2 and Society. How are you coping with two major works? Apparently, they both involve HEAPS of research so yes i'm not sure whether i should do both next year.
If anyone could comment back that would be fab :)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
A close friend of mine recently dropped EE2 after doing both those subjects. I think he said it just took up too much of his time, and he liked Society & Culture better.

I have 5 major works this year, and as long as you stay on top of them it's really not that hard!

Moenique

HSC
I do both, plus VA.
I've nearly finished my PIP, I'm up to my conclusion and reference list.
EE2, I'm half way through, further along with VA.

It's not hard if you're organised, and with the PIP you have to set quite a bit of time aside to do thorough research. Once that's all done, and you have your methodologies it's not hard at all.

Organisation is the key, and to use studies effectively.

iiinsane02

HSC
I do both, plus VA.
I've nearly finished my PIP, I'm up to my conclusion and reference list.
EE2, I'm half way through, further along with VA.

It's not hard if you're organised, and with the PIP you have to set quite a bit of time aside to do thorough research. Once that's all done, and you have your methodologies it's not hard at all.

Organisation is the key, and to use studies effectively.
I thought I was organised, but wow!
I envy you.

harryc

HSC
Yeah, I'm doing both. And Drama - so that's 3 major works. Really struggling at the moment, but will hopefully survive.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Yeah, I'm doing both. And Drama - so that's 3 major works. Really struggling at the moment, but will hopefully survive.
Counting drama as 2, I have 5 major works, and i really don't see why everyone struggles so much with it all..? I love all my creative subjects, and I think the more you enjoy your major work the more you'll feel inclined to work on it. Everything i'm doing is of a personal interest to me, and i don't see why people freak out so much about them..?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)