does anyone else find this rude? (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
talking to them IRL? yes. why who did that to you
IRL is internet im guessing?...no-one really...but sometimes people are on their phones when ur trynna talk to them and theyre like "yeah uh-huh..." how can you talk to someone? if i have to text or get phoned i say excuse me...

Macdaddy.

Banned
HSC
IRL is internet im guessing?...no-one really...but sometimes people are on their phones when ur trynna talk to them and theyre like "yeah uh-huh..." how can you talk to someone? if i have to text or get phoned i say excuse me...
Harden up.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
IRL - in real life.

Macdaddy.

Banned
HSC
oh yes...of course...i mean ur talking to them having a convo and theyre on their phone...its like what im not good enough?...to be honest i hate phones...they have turned people anti-social...so have headphones...
Get back to bed grandpa.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
oh yes...of course...i mean ur talking to them having a convo and theyre on their phone...its like what im not good enough?...to be honest i hate phones...they have turned people anti-social...so have headphones...
yeah i know what you mean. like people when their on the phone to you they start talking to someone in the background like wtf is up with that.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
so wait i don't get it. you are talking to them, the phone rings, they answer it say excuse me, you're like WTF you're not excused, so you continue to talk, and then when they don't talk to you, you get pissed off?

Sadiah

HSC
I agree with you 100%.

But then, without phones ... life would have been really hard.

Hence dont blame the technology, blame those who use technology in irrespective manners.

philphie

Banned
HSC
real estate agents and their bluetooth are the worst, i hate having to deal with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)