• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone else have problems with their WEBct? (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Angel45 said:
It's saying my password is wrong for webct and email??

Is this just maintenance?
I guess so. I nearly freaked out and thought my account was hacked :eek: :p

Angel45

HSC
Kulazzi said:
I guess so. I nearly freaked out and thought my account was hacked :eek: :p
I was initially trying to get into email so I logged out of WebCT which I had opened (should have left it opened!!) to see if I could sign back in and couldn't...

so yeah that thought def. crossed my mind too!! lol :)

platform web worked though so figured it was all good...and seems we're all in the same boat

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
I was initially trying to get into email so I logged out of WebCT which I had opened (should have left it opened!!) to see if I could sign back in and couldn't...

so yeah that thought def. crossed my mind too!! lol :)

platform web worked though so figured it was all good...and seems we're all in the same boat
mine's working... when i opened webct it said "your access has expired" but when i clicked the log in button it worked fine.. so no idea what's going on with it... probably just maintenance...

tubtub

HSC
my webct and webmail isnt working either!!!! i dont know why, i have paid all my fees and dont owe anything to the library. whenever i log on, i get a message saying incorrect password.........but i know i entered it correctly cause my computer remembers it. anyone experiencing the same problem???????????

Angel45

HSC
tubtub said:
my webct and webmail isnt working either!!!! i dont know why, i have paid all my fees and dont owe anything to the library. whenever i log on, i get a message saying incorrect password.........but i know i entered it correctly cause my computer remembers it. anyone experiencing the same problem???????????
Heya,
Yeah a number of the above posts would seem to suggest it's a common problem...mine's like it too. Hopefully shouldn't take too long to fix up.
And ur right, your password is correct. You'll find it'll work fine to sign into PlatformWeb.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
where is the hills? is that like may hills, pendle hill etc?

Angel45

HSC
krisk85 said:
where is the hills? is that like may hills, pendle hill etc?
It's like Dural, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Glenhaven, West Pennant Hills, Glenorie etc.

Sabbo

HSC
Mine's not working either, "good" to see everyone else is having the same problem :) (thought someone might have hacked my account too ;))

kitty28

Hey, I've got the same problem too. The guy at the IT Help desk at Hawkesbury told me that theres an IT problem with WebCT and Student email. They're currently working on it and it should be fixed soon.

Angel45

HSC
Eowyn said:
Hey, I've got the same problem too. The guy at the IT Help desk at Hawkesbury told me that theres an IT problem with WebCT and Student email. They're currently working on it and it should be fixed soon.
Yeah, I got told that too. It's working now but!

L

LaraB

= Jennifer = said:
Is webCT down again? cause i cant get into it :(
mine was being a little screwy.. but i just quit firefox and opened it again and it worked..

PS - nothing up about IHRM yet :( n waiting til 4pm for MD...

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
mine was being a little screwy.. but i just quit firefox and opened it again and it worked..

PS - nothing up about IHRM yet :( n waiting til 4pm for MD...
why use firefox? is it any better?

Kulazzi

HSC
argh! It's down AGAIN! And this is like the most crucial point of my first year uni life when I need it most!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kulazzi said:
argh! It's down AGAIN! And this is like the most crucial point of my first year uni life when I need it most!
mine wasnt working last night, but its up again now.
is there any way we can piss and moan and complain? it's just a tad annoying for it to be happening now, like a week before the exams...

Optophobia

HSC
I haven't needed WebCT that much for my exam revision.. only for getting a set of questions for one of my units.. What are you needing it so badly for? (you're making me feel like im missing out on something lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)