• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone else have problems with their WEBct? (2 Viewers)

L

LaraB

Optophobia said:
I haven't needed WebCT that much for my exam revision.. only for getting a set of questions for one of my units.. What are you needing it so badly for? (you're making me feel like im missing out on something lol).
to complete assessments, to ask questions about exams, to d/l assessment marks and marking guidelines/feeback sheets, to check that assessment marks are correctly recorded, to get the info sheets about what's in exams and stuff.....

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah, what LaraB said, justin.
not that im going to pass anyway, but still.

Kulazzi

HSC
Optophobia said:
I haven't needed WebCT that much for my exam revision.. only for getting a set of questions for one of my units.. What are you needing it so badly for? (you're making me feel like im missing out on something lol).
As above and also for one of my units, my lecturer has put up a blog chat, kind of like BOS but for Media and Visual Culture students only so we chat bout work and anything else. And he's less than 50 (thank god!!!), unlike my other lecturers so I guess that's one reason why it's up :p

purplemonkey

HSC
Kulazzi said:
As above and also for one of my units, my lecturer has put up a blog chat, kind of like BOS but for Media and Visual Culture students only so we chat bout work and anything else. And he's less than 50 (thank god!!!), unlike my other lecturers so I guess that's one reason why it's up :p
Yeah thats so cool how Adrian put that up for us to use...especially since a lot of us are first years and have a lot of questions lol...he was a good teacher..shame hes goin eh...

Kulazzi

HSC
purplemonkey said:
Yeah thats so cool how Adrian put that up for us to use...especially since a lot of us are first years and have a lot of questions lol...he was a good teacher..shame hes goin eh...
he's going??? where???

Shame Meredith got cancer. She was one the best around =(

purplemonkey

HSC
Kulazzi said:
he's going??? where???

Shame Meredith got cancer. She was one the best around =(
He's moving up to far north QLD...remember that bale site he showed us?...I dunno when he's going tho..obviously he has to mark all our assessments first and post em all...lol hes been talking about it for ages, but I guess you werent in any of his tutes? (they were rad...did no work)....Yeah it's sad about Meredith, I never met her but that sucks to happen to anyone

Kulazzi

HSC
purplemonkey said:
He's moving up to far north QLD...remember that bale site he showed us?...I dunno when he's going tho..obviously he has to mark all our assessments first and post em all...lol hes been talking about it for ages, but I guess you werent in any of his tutes? (they were rad...did no work)....Yeah it's sad about Meredith, I never met her but that sucks to happen to anyone
is that the one where he showed the lots of land you can buy from some island? That looks heaps mad. No, I'm not in his tutes but he's a good tutor. Yeah, I've heard from my friend that all you do is bludge in his tutes. I had Meredith but after she got cancer, I got a casual called Janine who isn't that bad.

purplemonkey

HSC
Kulazzi said:
is that the one where he showed the lots of land you can buy from some island? That looks heaps mad. No, I'm not in his tutes but he's a good tutor. Yeah, I've heard from my friend that all you do is bludge in his tutes. I had Meredith but after she got cancer, I got a casual called Janine who isn't that bad.

Yeah it was...it is nice up there, my dad bought one of those properties as well (but i was informed that i am not allowed to have parties up there...damn it!:D ) Yeah a lot of people said she was ok...but I liked our work-free tutes...they were rad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)