Does anyone ever find their perfect match? (1 Viewer)

Is there such thing as a perfect match?

• Yes

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alimoe_KG

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
A perfect partner is one you don't fight with?

I disagree. I don't know any relationship, not even one, where there is not the occasional bust up. And I think that's what makes a healthy relationship. When you're in love, you're honest and open about said shortcomings - a "perfect" partner is one that really listens to your opinion. They may disagree with it and there may be arguing but if they make an effort to listen and respond, you can work through your problems. Then your partner is still perfect to you.

If you end up killing well...they ain't perfect anymore. Everyone has imperfections, and I think that makes the "perfect" partner even more attractive :D.
....=/
Meh, you're right.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
People should be assigned numbers by the government, then partners should be assigned by random combinations of numbers generated by a computer. EVERYBODY WINS

iamsickofyear12

HSC
babydoll_ said:
People should be assigned numbers by the government, then partners should be assigned by random combinations of numbers generated by a computer. EVERYBODY WINS
Except the guys who end up with the fat chicks.

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
I voted No. Because the wording ("a") implies a singular match. I reckon that, as a few people have already commented, there are many many people who could work for you.

lou22

HSC
i think you go through partners and each one appeals to a certain aspect fo your life or your character that someone else cant. in that way they are perfect.. but then another partner will come along and will appeal to a different aspect of you... one person cant satisfy you in every single way all of the time. i voted no.

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
probably not because you're just looking for a clone of yourself. sorry, never going to find that unless you date a mirror.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I voted no.
There's no such thing as a perfect match. Over the course of your lifetime you'll meet several people you love, but they'll never be a "perfect match".

Jase

HSC
I think there are ten thousand perfect matches for each person in this world. The trouble is finding them.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Jase said:
I think there are ten thousand perfect matches for each person in this world. The trouble is finding them.
That and also, you have to get them to actually consider looking at you and talking to you first. The hardest part is getting them to notice you and not the asshole whose best emotional assets are his six-pack and his six-pack of VB. After that, love flows quite smoothly.

santaslayer

HSC
You may find people you love unconditionally, but a perfect match is quite rare, since they might not reciprocate. :(

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
My mummy and daddy have been with each other for something like 30 years this year. In all that time, they haven't yet encountered any major problems that they couldn't solve; they still hold hands when they go out and snuggle on the couch when they stay in and huggle and kiss and such. It's living proof and I hope to one day find what they have with my own special someone... *daydreamness*

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
girls will vote yes guys will vote no

girls are hopelessly hopeful and guys are rational.

hey I voted no and I'm a girl

it's no good to stereotype like that

I know a lot of girls who are well aware that they're not gonna spend the rest of their lives with their current bf

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I think there is....
your other matches, they're those ones you can love and all, but at the end of the day they don't match you forever, so you move on to someone who matches you at the next stage of your life.
A perfect match is when you meet at the right time, when you both wants all the same things and you keep wanting the same things so you stay together. It's as much a matter of timing as anything else. And, clearly you have to love them and feel a physical attraction and whatnot :p

HSC
I remember sitting in my history class, thinking that Albert Speer was my perfect match. Too bad he died before I was old enough to date.
I think there's probably a perfect match for every person, somewhere in space and time. But yeah. You're only young once.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'd say there is such thing.

I mean, I've found someone I totally click with, and if that isn't a perfect match I don't know what is.

I think the better question is, do perfect matches actually last the test of time?

cabanaboy21

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
girls will vote yes guys will vote no

girls are hopelessly hopeful and guys are rational.
i disagree im a guy and i voted yes... i think anyone who voted no are juz cynical.. and deserve to die alone at a very early age :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bernz said:
My mummy and daddy have been with each other for something like 30 years this year. In all that time, they haven't yet encountered any major problems that they couldn't solve; they still hold hands when they go out and snuggle on the couch when they stay in and huggle and kiss and such. It's living proof and I hope to one day find what they have with my own special someone... *daydreamness*
oh thats nice:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)