Does anyone ever find their perfect match? (1 Viewer)

Is there such thing as a perfect match?

• Yes

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
Humans create their own perfection. The kindergarten couple holding hands telling each other they're in love is a perfect match, if only for the next five minutes.

repz

HSC
is there anything that is perfect in your life?
isnt there something that can always improve?
or something that needs improving, or things that need to be changed.
There may be a match out there for you, my belief is perfect is like standardizing something with rules, they must have this or that, she has to be cute/hot ect.
what i believe is "perfect" is a relationship that can work against all odds and still come out on top. To me that is a perfect relationship

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
girls will vote yes guys will vote no

girls are hopelessly hopeful and guys are rational.
I'm a girl and would have voted no. But then again, I'm also pesimisstic, cynical and negative. No, I just think that if we limit ourselves to finding out pefect match, it's anal retentive and you'll probably miss out of a hell of alot if you're on the lookout. And if you do find what you're looking for, who's to say it won't be a letdown?

White Angel

HSC
i think he is perfect because i have found him and he has found me. right now we are in love. and he makes me happy...=]]]

what more perfection could we want from someone who... even though we'll soon forget about them one day... and that they might not be our ideal person... but they strived to be one, because then at least we'll remember them as someone who tried to be perfect for us...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
corro said:
Perfect match, kindred spirits, soul partner, to me seems like a load of shit.

Opinions?
There's no harm in believing in that.
I believe I will find my soulmate oneday.I will find someone who is perfect for me and who I can see myself waking up next to everymorning,growing old with them, and spending the rest of my life with.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
There's no harm in believing in that.
I believe I will find my soulmate oneday.I will find someone who is perfect for me and who I can see myself waking up next to everymorning,growing old with them, and spending the rest of my life with.
I used to believe that there was only one perfect match for everyone. Now that I think about it, it doesn't make much sense. There has to be like, at least one in every country (if not city)... otherwise you might just never find them.

So, like... I have found my perfect match here, but if I go to China, I might find another one (provided that his chinese is just as bad as mine).

I don't even know what I'm on about. It's too early in the morning, and I just wanted to turn on my new computer for the fun of it.

HSC
i thought i was with a perfect match at one stage. bit over a year later we broke up... but we are still friends and do stuff together.

im agreeing with the perfect match at the time. we were that, met on holiday and ended up living in the same suburb, understood each other and all that. But we both changed and yeah...

White Angel

HSC
are they still ur perfect match IF they never fell for u?...

maybe they're perfect for you... but ur not their image of perfect...

--<summer of 2002>--

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
I belive that their is perfect match...i havent found him yet, but i know one day i will. My perfect match is tall, has brown hair, brown eyes, an absolute charmer and an intelligent sweetheart.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes you do. but they are never the person you end up with. it has happened to me. you both fall in love. but something stands in the way.
im sorry, not 'never' i'm sure it happens to a lot of people. just not to me. fuck

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Sorry Stas but i have to disagree. I think you found your perfect match yesterday night at the pub. What do you think? :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no. im talking about catherine. she was the perfect match.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
gobaby said:
i have a crush on every boy
HAHAHA! Teen girl squad?

I read somewhere that it's not in human nature to be monogamous. I guess for some people thats true.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)