Does anyone here go to swimming/athletics carnivals? (2 Viewers)

Do you go to swimming/athletic carnivals

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you kidding me?... How is this even possible
It's very possible

I missed the day for UMAT in year 12 and the day when I was almost dying in year 11.

Last edited:

jamesruserox

small member
HSC
I'm going to die. We have cheerleading at our carnivals, and some juniors choreographed and made the music this year (usually the seniors do it, but we're all lazy).

They literally mashed together girlfriend (Avril Lavine), What makes you beautiful (one direction), throw your hands up (pitbull) and like 3 other songs in the space of 2 minutes. It's so choppy and disjointed.

Now that's not the worst part :cry:

they'll be making me and a few other girls go to the front, and I don't know the choreo :(

i'm gonna majorly fuck it up

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol you have cheerleading at your carnivals

we just had house chants and we'd just muster people to go up to as close to the pool we could get and just scream the house chant or just cheer in general

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
cheerleading with pom poms or cheerleading as in "let's cheer for our house" and then you just scream "GO _*insert house name*_"

jamesruserox

small member
HSC
I'm wondering if I should link to last year's cheerleading video. But it's pretty terribad.

HSC
Uni Grad
I always went to the Swimming, Cross Country & Athletics since Year 3 (Swimming since year 5 but missed out one year due to surgery on my leg).

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Was meant to go today. Didn't and just worked in the library with friends.

I used to go to both but only really competed in the athletics (did quite well in field but sucked at running lol)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol we used to have massive PSP parties all the time.

Also heaps of other crap happened. Heaps of people jumping into and pushing others into the pool, teachers races and the occasional mankini :p

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Lol we used to have massive PSP parties all the time.

Also heaps of other crap happened. Heaps of people jumping into and pushing others into the pool, teachers races and the occasional mankini :p
we had people at our school in ds parties instead

curse the basements

HSC
Uni Grad
My school is threatening to cancel the Year 12 last lap of the pool because of how many people in years past wore manikins, somehow got ripped off in 50m and came naked at the end of the pool. But I doubt that cause the students would be peeved off. >.< One of the Houses are blue, so the Year 12 group are probably going to turn out to be smurfs for it.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
My school is threatening to cancel the Year 12 last lap of the pool because of how many people in years past wore manikins, somehow got ripped off in 50m and came naked at the end of the pool. But I doubt that cause the students would be peeved off. >.< One of the Houses are blue, so the Year 12 group are probably going to turn out to be smurfs for it.
hahaha that sounds cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)