Does anyone know where I can find an HSC exam outlines saying what is each part? (1 Viewer)

2KL4SKL

HSC
Like how much time we get for each part, what the different sections/parts are e.g. creative etc - this part especially. Or do we only know in the exam? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have to know

Omg Aerath that's exactly what I'm looking for, I wonder if there are any more posts like that??

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
This is generally written on the front page of HSC exams.

shady145

Banned
HSC
just look at a past HSC and different subs have different parts

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
To quote from another of my posts:

Trial papers don't necessarily have to reflect the format of the HSC, however, must schools do in order to prepare their kids for the HSC.

You'll have a Paper One, which is the paper that every student doing Standard and AoS are doing. It will have a 15 mark reading task, a 15 mark creative writing, and a 15 mark essay on Belonging. This takes 2 hours, so that means you'll have 40 mins for each section. You'll usually get a 10 minute reading time too.

Paper Two (for Advanced, I'm not 100% sure if it's the same for Standard, but it should be), will consists of your exams for Modules A, B and C. Once again, it's 2 hours, so you'll have 40 minutes for each section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)