does anyone want to help me proof-read an essay? (2 Viewers)

wong li

HSC
so i have a assignment which i received in week 8 of school so basically i have to write an essay and link it to a statement which was given in the assignment if anyone would like to help me read over it and give me some pointers please leave your e-mails behind and i will add you and give you more detail about the essay.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
so i have a assignment which i received in week 8 of school so basically i have to write an essay and link it to a statement which was given in the assignment if anyone would like to help me read over it and give me some pointers please leave your e-mails behind and i will add you and give you more detail about the essay.
ill read it tonight

j-uhrig@hotmail.com

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Good to see annagurl learning from her little forumspring incident :p

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm willing to accept anyone as my facebook friend if they're bothered finding me. This is a challenge to all the bos lurkers out there. Find me, bitches >:]

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I'm willing to accept anyone as my facebook friend if they're bothered finding me. This is a challenge to all the bos lurkers out there. Find me, bitches >:]
Challenge Accepted!!!

Is your name Anna by the way

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Absolutely no way. You post here asking for help in one long winded, grammatically incorrect sentence with no uppercase of nouns or sentence structure. No offense but you deserve to fail for that.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Absolutely no way. You post here asking for help in one long winded, grammatically incorrect sentence with no uppercase of nouns or sentence structure. No offense but you deserve to fail for that.
Maybe OP chose this particular format the emphasise to us the severity of how much he needs our assistance. The use of enjambment creates a relentless, constant rhythm that compels the audience to believe that his situation is tiring. Due to the lack of punctuation, the OP is able to emphasise to us that his issue does not end and will not subside unless we help him.
...I think.

b33g_boss

HSC
found it

i could post a link if u want ....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)