Does Australia have a Muslim Problem? (1 Viewer)

Does Australia have a Muslim Problem?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Asians are bad, no questions about it, although Asians typically don't kill innocent people.
you know I was being sarcastic and using that as a figure of speech right? :rotfl:

But, trollers going to troll... getting a good laugh out of this thread

yasminee96

HSC
Australia doesn't have a Muslim problem. But many Australians have a prejudice & ignorance problem.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Is Solooooooo trolling or what

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yeah I do. What are you going to do about it? It's my will and choice to support whom I want. 'Free' country remember. Now fuck off.
well then it's anyone's will and choice to call the police on a terrorist sympathiser that might pose a danger to them

unless you fess up that you are just a terrible troll

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
So the western nations are the scums for funding these terrible wars.....
guess somebody never heard of unintended consequences or blowback. well the brits were the ones who taught the arabs how do to insurgency tactics and create car bombs, yeah not like any of that knowledge would be used against us.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
No, I was not trolling. I should have spoken more politically corret perhaps, although the fact remains that we do have a muslim problem.
The poll speaks for itself.

Garygaz

HSC
Australia doesn't have a Muslim problem. But many Australians have a prejudice & ignorance problem.
please drop us some more of your knowledge, plz tell us how we can be like muslims so we have no prejudice and ignorance. clearly muslims are the heralds of tolerance and cultural understanding.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
please drop us some more of your knowledge, plz tell us how we can be like muslims so we have no prejudice and ignorance. clearly muslims are the heralds of tolerance and cultural understanding.
blame the saudies, theyre the crazy ones. the west buying all their oil making them rich doesnt help either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)